Any legal people out there ?

I was just consulting the VIC gov site " Information for Industry and Workers required to be  vaccinated "

Information for industry and workers required to be vaccinated | Coronavirus Victoria

I could not find any links at this site to the empowering Victoria State Acts of Parliament pertinent to these mandates , just a matter  of my interest in cross referencing

Anyone that can note the link i would appreciate  

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Thank you , the order gets revoked on 12th Jan 2022 at 11:59:00 pm 

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

they'll be busy writing a new one.....

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Now the 24th ... what is the legal mandate situation of  VIC . Or is now in auto mode , whereby mandate regs are followed as part of standard community dictates and expectations  without need for legal sanction ?  

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Your own link in the OP tells you.

They're the guvment......they do update their info y'know

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@rogespeed wrote:

Now the 24th ... what is the legal mandate situation of  VIC . Or is now in auto mode , whereby mandate regs are followed as part of standard community dictates and expectations  without need for legal sanction ?  

Housing (the department) have a collective role as part of the broader community to help minimise transmission of coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable Victorians. This continues to be a particularly challenging time for community services.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply