Anyone going to the "Reclaim Australia" marches

I will be there in spirit
Message 1 of 233
Latest reply
232 REPLIES 232

Re: Anyone going to the "Reclaim Australia" marches

And the women are controlled by men - what difference do they know ?
Message 211 of 233
Latest reply

So it's ok for a "culture" to mutilate, behead, rape, murder ? This fine religion you all stand by is barbaric and disgusting
Message 212 of 233
Latest reply

@bluecat*dancing wrote:

She-ele, I think that "Team Australia" acolytes have to be white, christian and full of **bleep**.

I don't think so. I think "Team Australia" should be those who enjoy living here, with our diverse cultures, and the values the majority accept as being the norm, religious freedom, education for both genders, etc.

Message 213 of 233
Latest reply

I cannot believe you all standing up for this religion - the same one that follows the same Koran. I guess the "peaceful" ones forget about the atrocities that should be inflicted on Infidels who don't comply with the Koran. Please tell me how the "peaceful" ones juggle what's barbaric and what's not
Message 214 of 233
Latest reply

@cspotrunning wrote:

no, you need to do some research on islam.

start with the world health organisation - 125 million girls/women have had there genitles mutilated.

united nations - biggest killer of muslim women is that.

why do the men do this?

so they won't feel pleasure that way they won't stray from there husbands.

secondly so they will always be open for there husbands because muslim women always have to submit to there husbands needs.

the question is why do so many of you hate muslim women so much that you stay silent?

We certainly are NOT silent on the issue of FGM, however, it is not "Muslim thing"; some Muslim countries practice it some do not, and there are also countries that are not Muslim that do it. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 215 of 233
Latest reply

@cspotrunning wrote:

no, you need to do some research on islam.

start with the world health organisation - 125 million girls/women have had there genitles mutilated.

united nations - biggest killer of muslim women is that.

why do the men do this?

so they won't feel pleasure that way they won't stray from there husbands.

secondly so they will always be open for there husbands because muslim women always have to submit to there husbands needs.

the question is why do so many of you hate muslim women so much that you stay silent?

This is from Wikipedia

Regarding religious differences, it is now generally recognized that even though a number of the countries where female genital surgeries are found are predominantly Muslim. In CDI [Cรดte d'Ivoire], the prevalence is 80 percent among Muslims, 40 percent among those with no religion and 15 percent among Protestants, and in Sudan the prevalence is highest among Muslim women ... In Kenya, by contrast, prevalence is highest among Catholics and Protestants compared with other religious groups ... Thus, there is no unequivocal link between religion and prevalence. - Carla Obermeyer, 1999

And did you know that FGM actually PREDATES Islam and isn't a requirement?

Message 216 of 233
Latest reply

@georgiajake2010 wrote:
I cannot believe you all standing up for this religion - the same one that follows the same Koran. I guess the "peaceful" ones forget about the atrocities that should be inflicted on Infidels who don't comply with the Koran. Please tell me how the "peaceful" ones juggle what's barbaric and what's not

I can't believe you're posting seriously using this ID.  Guess we're both gobsmacked then.

Message 217 of 233
Latest reply

Yes, but some here never let the truth get in the way of a good bigotry.

Message 218 of 233
Latest reply

@georgiajake2010 wrote:

Most Muslims do not follow everything that is in the Koran.  They do happily live with infidels, do not wish to have sharia law introduced for Australians, most do not want sharia law at all.   There are plenty of barbaric acts committed by people who are not Muslim.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: โ€œThose Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocitiesโ€ .
Message 219 of 233
Latest reply

@georgiajake2010 wrote:

IN the same way that Christians juggle all of the bits in the Bible that are barbaric.

Perhaps you don't know any Muslims. It;s possible.

But I live in a community which as the second largest Muslim population in Australia. My neighbours are Muslim. My shop keepers are Muslim. One of my husbands closest friends is Muslim. We involve ourselves heavily in the community and attend all festivals, picnics, open days etc regardless of religion (altho in our area the majority are Islamic events).

Not a single thing you have accused Muslims of is true of any of the Muslims that I know. I have wonderful neighbours. I visit them. They visit me. We talk and laugh about kids, our husbands, food - the usual. We exchange presents at Christmas as well as garden grown fruit and veges throughout the year. My 13 year old daughter plays on the street with their 13 year old son and my husbands chats about mowing lawns with her husband.

The absolute ONLY differences between me and my neighbour is that she dons a garb before she opens the doors (which comes straight off as soon as the doors closes) and that they have a prayer room that they use regularly (as a prayer room and a party room lol).

So if I can't find any of these 'scary' muslims in my suburb or amongst my friends, where are all these Muslims living in Australia that I should fear who are raping, circumcising, abusing their women and forcing their daughters into early marriage.

The irony is that when there are large groups of Muslims together (and they daily meet at each others houses) I am amazed at how many are divorced or who treat their husbands like they are lovable idiots. And the men take it!  

Message 220 of 233
Latest reply