Are you a Sinner? Is there such thing as Sin?

Go

Message 1 of 85
Latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

Re: Are you a Sinner? Is there such thing as Sin?

ladydeburg
Community Member

There are some sins on here even God would have trouble forgiving

Message 11 of 85
Latest reply

@jessicadazzler wrote:

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

@jessicadazzler wrote:

I'm a born-again Christian, and yes, I'm a sinner.

What sins have you committed? What happens if you sin?

Sin is what it is, and I think you're clever enough to understand what I mean. And I believe I am made righteous through Christ, that if I am honestly sorry for what I have done, I am forgiven.

Apparently I'm not clever enough to understand what sin is so please do explain it to me. Can you be forgiven for rape and murder if you're honestly sorry? How exactly does Christ make you righteous?

Message 12 of 85
Latest reply

I clicked on this thread and it went blue...........................Angel Blue.

Message 13 of 85
Latest reply

crop failureSmiley LOL

Message 14 of 85
Latest reply

Sin is what it is, and I think you're clever enough to understand what I mean. And I believe I am made righteous through Christ, that if I am honestly sorry for what I have done, I am forgiven.

. . . if I am honestly sorry for what I have done, I am forgiven.

So rape, murder, pillage all you want just so long as you are honestly sorry afterwards and ask the forgiveness of christ?

Message 15 of 85
Latest reply

Sorry, Jess.

I didn't mean to imply that you were a rapist, a murderer or a pillager. Smiley Embarassed

Message 16 of 85
Latest reply

You're not  . . . . .  are you?

Message 17 of 85
Latest reply

Are you a Sinner? Is there such thing as Sin?

Yes and yes.

But Jesus didn't sin, and he suffered and died so i could be forgiven and alls i have to do is ask, it's that simple. just ask God for forgivness in Jesus's name...

now, Bob, can you answer my question?

Fun Factor : Now you have a choice in chat, factor that
Message 18 of 85
Latest reply

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

@jessicadazzler wrote:

@the_bob_delusion wrote:

@jessicadazzler wrote:

I'm a born-again Christian, and yes, I'm a sinner.

What sins have you committed? What happens if you sin?

Apparently I'm not clever enough to understand what sin is so please do explain it to me. Can you be forgiven for rape and murder if you're honestly sorry? How exactly does Christ make you righteous?

Being forgiven and being let off the hook are two completely different things ๐Ÿ™‚

God forgives, but he also brings justice to those who deserve it. Those who commit sin - no matter how big or small - must suffer the consequences of their sin, even if they are forgiven beforehand.

I do believe you can be forgiven for sins such as rape and murder, just as easily as for the sin of not returning a library book that wasn't yours to keep! haha But seriously, just because they are forgiven does not mean they will not have consequences.

Message 19 of 85
Latest reply

@iapetus_rocks wrote:

. . . if I am honestly sorry for what I have done, I am forgiven.

So rape, murder, pillage all you want just so long as you are honestly sorry afterwards and ask the forgiveness of christ?

No, if sin is deliberately continued that cannot be forgiven. I replied to bob on more about this.

Message 20 of 85
Latest reply