BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,220
Latest reply
98,219 REPLIES 98,219

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Good morning richo and all.  Looked at the gs's richo - you'll be busy tomorrow.  I might wander to the market on my walk.

Good one tommy.

Linda's up early this morning - beautiful mornings at the moment.

Ummm .... purple - get the doctor to check your blood pressure Smiley Very Happy.

Hope you slept OK helen - I'm sure the dr will know what he's doing.

We are off to Moe this morning for the old dog to be groomed and clipped.  He's been going there for bout 10 years and the groomer takes it easy with him.  Has lots of spells and she is very gentle.  We feel it might be his last clip (every 3 months for the clip).  Frank's going to be clipped as well!

I will check out the oppies and go for a long walk around Moe as we will be there for 2 1/2 hours.

ooak3, is there nothing they can do for your back?  I don't have much trouble with mine but on the odd ocassion it is aching, bed is the worst place for me.  We have a niece who is suffering from her back - I feel sorry for you.

Waves to jv, stawka, grandmoon, jet, Deb, and of course - you Smiley Very Happy.

Hope you all have a good one on this sunny day (with a chance of rain) .....

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 25561 of 98,220
Latest reply

Morning all, 

Helen that sounds so serious,and sounds like a lot of walking coming up for you super good luck.

Waves to everyone,heading off for the weekend,have a wonderful time whatever u r all doing

Message 25562 of 98,220
Latest reply

ooak.......do you take pain relief for your back?

I was born with spinal problems, so I know what a backache is like......panadeine forte doesnt do much for my pain, I do take de-gesic when the pain is unbearable and I find that it helps alot better than anything else.

I use to have injections into my spine, but after 10yrs of that, it didnt work anymore.

Do you ever go walking, gentle walking, that can help your back as well.

Message 25563 of 98,220
Latest reply

Sandy, I have a list of things for dr. blood pressure is one of them, as I am not having much sugar now, my blood sugar could have dropped as well.

Message 25564 of 98,220
Latest reply

@purple_haize wrote:

ooak.......do you take pain relief for your back?

I was born with spinal problems, so I know what a backache is like......panadeine forte doesnt do much for my pain, I do take de-gesic when the pain is unbearable and I find that it helps alot better than anything else.

I use to have injections into my spine, but after 10yrs of that, it didnt work anymore.

Do you ever go walking, gentle walking, that can help your back as well.

yes i take codeine tabs 2-3 times a day but they dont "fix" it just help a bit 

had a cat scan and its a bulging disc dr said nothing can be done 

my back was great until one day about 15 years ago just putting me pants on and god it just went in bed for weeks pain was increadable slowly got better 

it was never the same and that has happened another 2 times since over the years each time worse and harder to get moving again 

i just cant seem to improve now every time im brave and try to move more it gets worse

also on valium for the anxiety cus i have panic attacks about it,i only have half a one a day unless its a real bad day 

you have had back trouble all your life Woman Sad its hard to live with constant pain isnt it

oh also has backache his is worse in bed like you but it is the only place mine hurts less if i stand or even sit on a chair its bad i think its because the spine has more pressure on it 

i will ask the dr next visit about the de-gesic Heart

Message 25565 of 98,220
Latest reply

Hi to the morning shift so far........15 degs atm-slow to warm up today.

Enjoy the weekend away JV--do you good.

Linda--not much wind for fishing on Sunday--the rain and thunderstorms are a worry.lol

Might be called of yet--leave the chioce for the boat captain.

Can relate to the folk who had and have back problems.

Spoiler
Geez-since i .cleaned the cookies etc--get this spoiler thing and no smilies...................Richo////
Message 25566 of 98,220
Latest reply

Richo-- no smiles thats bad !!! Woman Sad

you and i need them to express!!

stawka wont share her secrets on animations boohoo lol

(im prob to thick to learn how anyway)

Message 25567 of 98,220
Latest reply

p,s 

im to scared to ask again she got a big gun out and threatened to blow me away last time lol

i fink she was only kidding (hope)

Message 25568 of 98,220
Latest reply

AND  ----- she has been baysitting so is prob exhaused and cranky Woman Wink

Message 25569 of 98,220
Latest reply

Hi Ooaks---was going to look for a smilie that indicated that i have back problems-

-but not mentioning them here-amid cries of---------go to the doctor--BTDT.

Washing on the go -gs map next.-few items from the list.

Have lost my email and other sites on the net because i have forgotten the passwords.

Waiting for my IT man to appear and sort it out.................................................................Richo////.

Message 25570 of 98,220
Latest reply