BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,294
Latest reply
98,293 REPLIES 98,293

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Good morning richo, ooaks and everyone.

Going to be a hot one today and I would say humid as well. Smiley Sad

Running a bit late.  Milla day today so no time to chat.  (Got the cake stuff ready!).

Hope everyone has a great day ......

photo 214a93fa3a9e326200857a2dbc30e730_zps379416e4.jpg
Message 31981 of 98,294
Latest reply

have a great day with Milla  

Sandy cooking cake again !!  who are the lucky ones that get to eat them all Woman Happy

Message 31982 of 98,294
Latest reply

Good morning Sandy---pup cakes again..lol

23 degs atm Ooaks--so far so good..............................................Richo/////.

Message 31983 of 98,294
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning Richo, everyone

@ooak3 wrote:

have a great day with Milla  

Sandy cooking cake again !!  who are the lucky ones that get to eat them all Woman Happy

.   Going to be 40 here, I have to go out for an hour will do it now, had asthma already so will need to pull my head in.  Have a great day Sandy, bet Frank likes Miss Millas cakes, haha

Ooaks my sister and her hubby built a new house 6 years ago, lots of problems and, yes, all dates were changed.  Only good thing is that your daughter has to sign off before they are paid.  If I had one bit of advice it is to get a licenced builder to do your final inspection.

Have a great folks////

Message 31984 of 98,294
Latest reply

Good morning those present and yet to come.

Sounds like some of you are going to have pretty awful temperature to deal with . Hope you survive with the minimum of discomfort.

32 here today but with more southerlies so should be alright

Have a good day
Message 31985 of 98,294
Latest reply

Good morning CC and Linda--have an easy day.

Just some washing here-wont have trouble getting it dry.lol............................................Richo//////.

Message 31986 of 98,294
Latest reply

Good morning again - you be careful Linda as there is some humidity here so no doubt you've got some.  Not good for chest complaints Smiley Frustrated.

Milla's cakes go home with Milla - I think Matt is the main one to appreciate them as he only likes plain cakes like vanilla, chocolate, madiera etc.  Only cream cake he likes is eclairs.  We don't eat a lot of the baking - I do have some slice in case of visitors but it lasts quite a while before I give it to Kim.

cc, might be a good day for the garden??  Milla and I fed the chooks before and I noticed quite a few weeds so I had better get out there when it's cooler.  I'm looking forward to those beautiful Autumn days.

Kim's thyroid results are way out of whack again - very under active which explains the weight gain recently.  I could do with an over active one for a few days!

ooaks, it has to happen soon and they can do a lot in 9 days.  Surely it will happen this time.

Milla's cake is cooked and just cooling for her favourite bit - the icing!  Grannies naughty - she wanted the tablet so she is sitting up watching play doh clips on you tube.  I've got to keep watch though or she could end up watching things you don't want her to watch.

OK, think she's had long enough on the tablet - time to play or read .....

Message 31987 of 98,294
Latest reply

@sandypas wrote:

Good morning again - you be careful Linda as there is some humidity here so no doubt you've got some.  Not good for chest complaints Smiley Frustrated.

cc, might be a good day for the garden??  Milla and I fed the chooks before and I noticed quite a few weeds so I had better get out there when it's cooler.  I'm looking forward to those beautiful Autumn days.

Kim's thyroid results are way out of whack again - very under active which explains the weight gain recently.  I could do with an over active one for a few days!

ooaks, it has to happen soon and they can do a lot in 9 days.  Surely it will happen this time.

Milla's cake is cooked and just cooling for her favourite bit - the icing!  Grannies naughty - she wanted the tablet so she is sitting up watching play doh clips on you tube.  I've got to keep watch though or she could end up watching things you don't want her to watch.

OK, think she's had long enough on the tablet - time to play or read .....

I thought it was just me maybe imagining it but my chest (emphysema) alwas seemed worse during the hotter weather, is it the temp, the humidity or both that causes it?

Whtever I hope Linda doesn't have too much trouble today..

Sandy daughter mowed early this morning , which was nice and cool so I went out and did a bit of weeding and general tidying, very pleasant early in the morning.

I believe, from talking to other sufferers that thyroid problems can be hard to manage.

You've certainly done your share of baking lately. I used to rather like it but don't do much anymore , it takes too long to get eaten.

Message 31988 of 98,294
Latest reply

Sandy--loved the icing mix when i was a kid.

Remember the small jars of the Watkins colouring the bloke sold door to door.

--hate to think what was in them.lol

Frank still doing the vollie driving?........................................................Richo/////.

Message 31989 of 98,294
Latest reply

Best time is early morning cc.  You've got a good daughter.

yep richo, RSL ladies today with a break in between.  Just home from picking them up - goes back around 12.30 to take them home.

PAG on Thursdays - same type of thing, but no Vinnies for a while as back has been playing up.

Just read a tutorial on you tube on how to make a cardboard mug to put treats in - might go and try one for Easter.  We don't buy a lot of eggs for the kids as they get enough.  I usually buy a couple of pairs pf pjs for each of them with a small egg.

Off to make some butter icing ... got to be purple!

Message 31990 of 98,294
Latest reply