BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Seems to be a lack of threads for blokes.
On other threads,some ladies have mentioned, their OHs
would post, but had no interest in most of the threads on offer.
I can bump this thead twice a day,so its easy to find.
Give it a go---Richo.
Message 1 of 98,294
Latest reply
98,293 REPLIES 98,293

Re: BLOKES THREAD-aimed at blokes-shielas welcome.

Hi everyone.

Sorry richo - I asked a question about a statement made about me and for some reason it's escalated.

Enjoy decorating your tree Linda.  Children are the joys of Christmas.  Hope richo is getting a cuddle today.

Waves to everyone else.  Look after yourselves.

Message 6571 of 98,294
Latest reply

Arvo blokes and sheilas.

Welcome Icy.-dont be a stranger-come back.

Nothing much happens-just some posters who

get together and chat.

JV-summers on hold -its 13 degs atm.

Yep Sandy -lots of photos taken of the 3 generations.

Got to hold the grandie---looks ok after 3 weeks in intensive care.

Lucky "bear" the watch dog was locked up lol.

Checked out some improvements my son has done on the farm.

Enjoyable morning ..............................Richo.

Message 6572 of 98,294
Latest reply

Sorry Linda -missed your post back there.

Hannah will enjoy decorating the tree.

i dont have one--no room to put it..............Richo.

Message 6573 of 98,294
Latest reply

Afternoon all ๐Ÿ™‚

Richo sounds like you had a great and enjoyable day out with the tribe.......my cousin is currently in Adelaide catching up on his newest grandie just arrived from the UK. 

13 degrees now thats what i call cool..........a strong hot wind blowing here drying out every dammed thing will have to get out on the end of the hose later on this arvo when it cools off.

Yes one has to be a bit careful about animals around the new arrivals sometimes the old nose gets a bit out of joint:)

Waves to Linda Sandy Darki and hi to Icy:)

Message 6574 of 98,294
Latest reply

I've have had a little too much go on which is too bizare to mention to not to wonder what it's all about when someone who was very friendly and seemed to express some feelings about a poster and their own treatment on a thread starts posting along with them and several who once posted on that after the thread involved had been removed....and then is not the same to someone they once both gave and received support from ?

Richo, JV and Sandy you all can call me Iza not Isa.

I see the MH thread has gone now too.I had got up to where someones sista posted .I liked their message at the bottom of their posts You Can Do It You Can D It.

Maybe some things are in the name of fun?

Only if your posting make-believe from where I sit.

Message 6575 of 98,294
Latest reply

Hi all, the gale force winds yesterday have wacked the devil out of my garden, so will come back later when I have done a bit of repair ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 6576 of 98,294
Latest reply

Hey Darki good to see you about was hoping all was ok devilish winds up here as well drying everything out like parchment

Waves to all the regs:)

Message 6577 of 98,294
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can endure most weather conditions, except for wind, that drives me batty..........oh.....and the heat, that drives me mad.......oh, and flooding rain, that scares the bejesus outa me.........come to think of it......I really only like winter.....,ROFL

Message 6578 of 98,294
Latest reply

Lol Linda im with you on that love the cold and loathe the insufferable heat loved the colour in this one from Fraser just the late afternoon light was glorious.

Been out in the yard and watered everythingeverything getting so parched with this wind

Message 6579 of 98,294
Latest reply

Evening all ๐Ÿ™‚  you're right jv that is truly beautiful, it could well be an oil painting.

Well I have managed to pull the climbing rose back up somewhat, but I will have to cut it back... I don't want to right now as it is in full bloom and looking wonderful.

I've watered for HOURS and I think I have saved everything, I might have lost a hydrangea, but there's still time for it to recover.

Now half the grass has grown long again and the rest is drying out and turning brown... Good old Tasmana :^O

So, okay you lot, what you need to do is move down here where we rarely have days like Friday at 32หš and other than the occasional gales around this time of the year, the winds are simply there to keep you cool...

Have I sold you yet?  :^O

Catch you later xx

Message 6580 of 98,294
Latest reply