Baby Gift Help!

I need an idea of what to buy a baby for a christening, the big problem, he's my grandson and I don't have much money to spare ( just around $100)

Any help will be appreciated.

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: Baby Gift Help!

You would be better off posting your question on the Community Spirit board which is for general chit chat.

For what it's worth though,$100 is well & truly more than enough to spend on a baby unless your name is Elizabeth & you have new great grandson named George LOL

Message 2 of 29
Latest reply

How do you know my name? ha, ha, ha.. Ok, I will repost it, Thank U!

Message 3 of 29
Latest reply

sorry, already in the cummunity spirit board? Do I need to repost or it's ok?

Message 4 of 29
Latest reply

a special Christening Mug?   I still have my fathers (silver) which must be over 100 years old

Message 5 of 29
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

Personalised Christening Bible is a great idea.

Message 6 of 29
Latest reply

banoras
Community Member

Congratulations on your new grandson.

I suggest anything from the "Bunnykins" range. Money box, plate, cup, etc. Not greatly expensive and oh so useful. (Melamine and china)

Message 7 of 29
Latest reply

@banorasew wrote:

I suggest anything from the "Bunnykins" range. Money box, plate, cup, etc. Not greatly expensive and oh so useful. (Melamine and china)

But don't look at the base of the plate etc if you are prudish.    Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 29
Latest reply

presentation packs of 'mint' coins & notes for his year of birth (from the P.O.)
Message 9 of 29
Latest reply

debden8
Community Member

We just had the same situation. We ended up buying a small white and gold angel pendant on a fine gold chain from Prouds for $70.

It was my DIL who suggested buying the baby something that she could keep and wear when she was older and for a long time. My DIL tells the baby that it is Poppa and Nannas angel. Heart

Message 10 of 29
Latest reply