Bow ripped off of Asylum boat by customs ship

red_wolfey
Community Member

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/bow-ripped-off-asylum-boat-as-customs-attempte...

I guess towing the boats back is another LNP  fail when the Asylum vessel sank and the 40 people had to be recued.

Government  unable to give any information, saying it was a matter  for Operation Sovereign Borders.......waa waa waaaa!

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

....and I am sure all these 'boaties' will have the required visas and passports.....as supplied by a 'senior official' in a Government Embassy somewhereSmiley Wink

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Lucky they had them because that boat was not turned back.

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

looks like by not apologising tone is looking for a diplomatic rift to blame for his poorly thought out policy.  if he really wanted co operation he would apologise,  so he mustn't really want it. the only reason for that is he doesn't himself believe he can stop the boats'

so he trys to bluff his way through by blaming the indonesians.

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply

I love the bit ....... disembarked in secret at Ethel Beach rather than the normal drop-off point at the main jetty.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

I find the anti-Australian vitriol in this and similar posts just shocking!

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

Our PM is anti Australian, worst diplomat in history.

Here's Indonesia's president on twitter...

@SBYudhoyono: I also regret the statement of Australian Prime Minister that belittled this tapping matter on Indonesia, without any remorse. *SBY*
Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

@just_me_karen wrote:
Our PM is anti Australian, worst diplomat in history.

Here's Indonesia's president on twitter...

@SBYudhoyono: I also regret the statement of Australian Prime Minister that belittled this tapping matter on Indonesia, without any remorse. *SBY*

Yeah yeah yeah. The spying incident referred to is 4 years old under your beloved ALP party's PM Kevin Rudd's administration:

"But this was different. This was detailed and documented material showing Australia in 2009, under the Rudd Labor government, was bugging the phones of the Indonesian President and his senior ministers, and of his family."

From This News Report

They're grouping against Mr Abbott's hard line because they've been caught out about their complicity in the in boat people debacle.

Indonesia are now calling us a "bad and dangerous neighbour".

Well thank you very much after all the aid we've sent their way!

Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

So you don't believe Tony then icy? He said we have a very good relationship with Indonesia, not another porkie by our PM?

Cat Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

@donnashuggy wrote:

So you don't believe Tony then icy? He said we have a very good relationship with Indonesia, not another porkie by our PM?

Cat Very Happy

I think he's deluding himself in thinking the Indons will help him against the people smugglers.

To much silver crossing palms to put a stop to that little money-spinner.

Aussies are suckers - love you longtime. Right.

Message 10 of 28
Latest reply