...CENTIPEDE - WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE MOVIE -?

I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE ..YET .. SOME FRIENDS HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT IT...IS IT AS GROSS AS PEOPLE SAY

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I wouldn't dare to watch it. Once you've watched it, you can NEVER unwatch it. Good luck. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I wouldn't dare to watch it. Once you've watched it, you can NEVER unwatch it. Good luck. 

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

thanks for letting me know

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

@dvd.horder wrote:

I HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE ..YET .. SOME FRIENDS HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT IT...IS IT AS GROSS AS PEOPLE SAY

I haven't seen it. A lady I know has seen it and she enjoyed it. I know of a couple of people that would never watch it. Personally I wouldn't. I've heard that it's quite sick. I watched about 3 of the SAW movies and the last one was too gross for me. Well, I've heard that Centipede is a lot worse than that, In fact it's  quite sick so I think I'd give it a mess myself. I've heard about people dry retching and throwing up in the movie theatres. I heard there was a sequel to it as well. It probably gets worse.

Not for me!

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Do you mean Centipede or The Human Centipede? They are two different movies.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

I would say that dvd.horder is talking about the movie Centipede where tthree people are sewn together. Calling it gross was the giveaway. There's only one "Centipede" movie and a sequel that I can think of that is gross. So I'd say hits the Human Centipede.

Actually someone would say a sick mind would create a film script like this.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

The storyline you mention is The Human Centipede. Another movie - Centipede is about a group of people who journey to India to explore some caves. While deep in a cave an earthquake erupts and traps them along with a hoard of giant centipedes.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

That sounds like a better film to watch than the Human Centipede. I'll have a look on line and read about it.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

yes.. i meant the one ..when the 3  people are sewn together..sounds gross ..right

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply