COMMERCIAL AIRLINE RECLINER SEATS

just spent days on malay airlines, four legs in total.

greatest flamin' annoyance no risk was the seat to the front of me when

selfish bleeps fully reclined 'em.

ban 'em all, i say

wot do you say 

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: COMMERCIAL AIRLINE RECLINER SEATS

It is what you can expect if you fly economy.

Some planes A380? (Airbus) have more legroom.

You can also pay extra to sit in an exit row.
I did that when I went to the US @ 160. Syd to LA to NY..worth it.
Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Front row seats are usually kept for families.

Exit rows aren't.
Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

I buy the front seats on Air Asia all the timeouts me and oh no kids, on the A380 from Perth to Dubai I sat under a VERY large man, he took up his seat and 1/2 of mine.
Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

When I booked the exit row (aisle) there was me and another man in the window seat.  I am hoping no-one sits in the middle seat.

A while later a very large man comes down the aisle and sits in the middle seat.

The plane wasn't full. After take off.  a couple in the premium economy (2 seat row) in front left their seats for the empty front row  they could stretch out over more seats there.

The man in my row by the window moved to the vacated premium econonmy seats and said something like ''heres some more room for you big guy'. The big guy moved to the window and we had the empty seat between us. 

Although  after take off a flight attendant did ask us if she could move another woman to that seat beside us. We weren't keen on that.

She never said why the woman needed to move.  In the end she didn't move there.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

not much I can say about the airline seats eloi

but just wanted to pop in here and say welcome home Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

thanks, sent you a message.

cheers. 

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

thanks eloi, have just responded Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

I know some airlines including Etihad have these "smart" reclining seat which do not disturb the person behind of the reclined seat.

When we travelled from Frankfurt to Sydney with them I had my seat reclined most of the time and as my daughter was sitting behind me she would have no qualms about telling me to get my seat of her lap. Smiley Very Happy Also when I went the other way on Thai airlines they had the same seats which I was very happy about, as I had enough trouble fitting into the seat with the tray down, more or less resting on my 8 months preggers belly.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply