COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD FOR EVERYONE

HI AND MANY THANKS FOR DROPPING BY TO CHECK OUT THE NEW COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP THREAD.

AM HOPING THAT PEOPLE OF ALL AGES ALL BACKGROUNDS ALL RACES WILL ALWAYS FEEL FREE TO DROP BY HERE AND GET SOME CONNECTION WITH LIKE MINDED SOULS.

LOVE TO SEE YOUR STORIES.......YOUR PHOTOS OF TRAVELS, CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN, PETS , YOUR FAVOURITE RECEIPE ETC ETC

LOVE TO BASICALLY TAP INTO ALL THAT EXPERIENCE THAT IS OUT THERE......AND ABOVE ALL ELSE WOULD LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE POST THAT FEEL THAT THEY MAY NOT HAVE MUCH TO CONTRIBUTE TO A THREAD., IM SURE THAT SOMEONE ON THE THREAD IS GOING TO FIND VERY INTERESTING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.

WE HAVE ALL AT SOME TIME BEEN BURNT BY THE FIRES OF HELL EITHER MENTALLY OR PHYSICALLY..DURING SOMETIME IN OUR LIFE....SO IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO SHARE SOMETHING THAT IS TROUBLING YOU OR HAS TROUBLED YOU I SINCERELY HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET THE SUPPORT HERE:)

WELL EVERYONE IT IS OVER TO YOU......LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE COMMUNITY FRIENDSHIP GROW AND STRENGHTEN INTO A LOVELY BODY OF WORK OVER TIME:)
Message 1 of 9,423
Latest reply
9,422 REPLIES 9,422

Community Member
What a nice looking thread - just dropping in to say hi to all that pass thru xoxo :-x

Photobucket

Message 2 of 9,423
Latest reply

pj*bear
Community Member
LOL jv I just posted on the other thread , saying if you did'nt want to start a thread or felt you could'nt I would be willing to, but hey I am Glad we are back in action hey BOSS!!!
I just hope this time people can be civil or not say anything at all!!
A home without a cat is just a house!!
Message 3 of 9,423
Latest reply

Hi ya, cool thread ๐Ÿ™‚

Now where are Purples photos.
Message 4 of 9,423
Latest reply

> What a nice looking thread - just dropping in to say hi to all that pass thru xoxo :-x

Hugs and thank you:)
Message 5 of 9,423
Latest reply

> LOL jv I just posted on the other thread , saying if you did'nt want to start a thread or felt you could'nt I would be willing to, but hey I am Glad we are back in action hey BOSS!!!
> I just hope this time people can be civil or not say anything at all!!

Hi Bear and that would be wonderful we can always share the load........with the pressure of life etc......always lovely to have someone help......:)
Message 6 of 9,423
Latest reply

pj*bear
Community Member
well crystal, she(PURPS) will just have to post some more now hey! Poor dame, what a horrible situation for her, she might not come back now, i guess she is really hurt...
some people just have no idea do they?
Message 7 of 9,423
Latest reply

kfczombie
Community Member
*Pops in*

Hello?
Message 8 of 9,423
Latest reply

> Hi ya, cool thread ๐Ÿ™‚
>
> Now where are Purples photos.

Yes where are Purps pics have so enjoyed all the travels such a wonderful trip they are both on:)
Message 9 of 9,423
Latest reply

pj*bear
Community Member
> > LOL jv I just posted on the other thread , saying if you did'nt want to start a thread or felt you could'nt I would be willing to, but hey I am Glad we are back in action hey BOSS!!!
> > I just hope this time people can be civil or not say anything at all!!
>
>
> Hi Bear and that would be wonderful we can always share the load........with the pressure of life etc......always lovely to have someone help......:)

hey no probs ,between us both we'll have this lot in line in no time !!!!
Message 10 of 9,423
Latest reply