Call for Muslim army in Australia

ivoau65
Community Member

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/26035713/call-for-muslim-army-in-australia/

There was a call to arms over the weekend that is, in any terms, truly frightening.

It came from a known Islamist who wants to raise an army to impose Sharia law here in Australia.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yahoo news publishes a lot of 'sensationalised' stories.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Yahoo news publishes a lot of 'sensationalised' stories.

I know you are an apologist for all things islam.You think the war is not coming here?The govt seems to think it is.Let's see if you still apologise for them if one of your kids are caught up in it.If you keep your head in the sand you will get suffocate.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

What war is that exactly?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

And I note that whilst lots of broad parts of the preacher talking were filmed, the specific accustaions the reporter made were not. Instead they summarised it for us in their own words. 

Why do you think the actual threats weren't filmed when other innocuous statements were?

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

@i-need-a-martini wrote:

And I note that whilst lots of broad parts of the preacher talking were filmed, the specific accustaions the reporter made were not. Instead they summarised it for us in their own words. 

Why do you think the actual threats weren't filmed when other innocuous statements were?

You think what they said was nothing?Open your eyes dumbo and have a look around the world and see what is comning.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

idlewhile
Community Member

Maybe its a good idea! you know what happens in conflict? the loser is routed.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply