Can anybody tell me how to delete items in my saved searches its full and I can't add a search??

Can anybody tell me how to delete items in my saved searches, its full and I can't add a search?? It will allow me to start or stop receiveing emails but not to completely delete from list. It used to be easy just click on an item in my list and delete popped up as an option! Now it's changed what am I missing other than good bargains? Please enlighten me...all help gratefully received...very frustrated!! Cheers Belinda 🙂

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can anybody tell me how to delete items in my saved searches its full and I can't add a search??

@2789belinda wrote:

Can anybody tell me how to delete items in my saved searches, its full and I can't add a search?? It will allow me to start or stop receiveing emails but not to completely delete from list. It used to be easy just click on an item in my list and delete popped up as an option! Now it's changed what am I missing other than good bargains? Please enlighten me...all help gratefully received...very frustrated!! Cheers Belinda 🙂

select my ebay > saved searches > to display the followed searches then there should be a link at the right side of each list - select more items - drop down the options and select unfollow this search.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply