Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pyne is two-faced ref Student costs

I want to see him wearing all synthetic clothing for his next University visit......how much are kidneys worth on the open market now? "I always find it amusing when a representative from a generation that received free or cheap university lambasts y...

Resolved! Print sales up for Murdoch, down for the rest

Sucks to be the left leaning papers, down and down and down and almost out, while Murdoch is up and up and up Rupert Murdoch just strengthened his wicked dominance in print media - by offering Australians newspapers they prefer to buy over the Fairfa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How much did/do you like comics?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/311050328393?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648 Current bid:US $2,050,100.00Approximately AU $2,201,686.09[ 30 bids ] Bidders had to register and be approved prior to bidding. Not bad for a 10c comic! Mind y...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 54 replies
  • 0 Helpful

14 diaries from WW1

Did anybody watched it? I saw one episode last Friday and other last night, and there is more coming. These are true stories based on diaries of people from all the countries involved, both soldiers and civilians. It is so interesting to see how the ...

? Question ?

Have eBay developed some sort of secret code for logging in ? When I click the ID field, my moniker appears briefly, and then disappears. Repeated clicking doesn't bring it back. I then have to take the cursor into my password, click, and then quickl...

Resolved! Re: Four Day Music Theme is *BABY*

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or the track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 135 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Pell compares priests to truckers

He really did say this:"If a driver sexually assaulted a passenger they picked up along the way, I don't think it appropriate for the … leadership of that company be held responsible.'' Comparing children attending church to hitchhikers?!!!!!!!!!!! R...