Carbon tax axed

nero_bolt
Community Member

EXCELLENT NEWS and about time

After years of political debate, the Senate has voted to axe the tax, 39 ayes to 32 noes.

Message 1 of 73
Latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

Re: Carbon tax axed

Are there more desalination plants other than the one in Vic.? It was way too expensive but we may need it yet. Not so sure that
it's a white elephant.

The pink batts, we had installed & we're happy with them & were happy with the scheme. A lot of fly by night operators did spring up though.

What businesses did Labor destroy & how did they destroy them? I know that Abbott destroyed our car industry. Lots of jobs lost everywhere this year.

I expect the bleating will continue as there is a lot of dissatisfaction for this current abbott govt. There will be some big " bleats" this weekend.

The libs had a perfect opportunity to disprove that only the big end of town benefits from a lib govt. But they blew that opportunity straight away.

And then there's this budget that punishes ordinary Australians. Enough said!
Message 71 of 73
Latest reply

This present - 'ADULT ' Federal Govt is deliberately shutting down jobs and job growth and REFUSES to encourage or support investment into RENEWABLE ENERGY.....which is the way forward IMO

Message 72 of 73
Latest reply

I didn't know you had one in WA paints, good that it's being used. Ours was built at a time when we had very little water & were on strict water restrictions, so if it happens again that we get no rain, we'll probably be thankful for it
Message 73 of 73
Latest reply