Chance to redo Hitchcock's " the Birds" film ?

Corellas find easy living in suburban Nowra - and home owners get free lawn fertilizer I suppose

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/video/2021/apr/29/thousands-of-corellas-take-over-suburba...

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Wow, talk about surreal!  That amount of birds in an area is just off the edge. A person would have trouble dreaming up something like this.  Imagine a poor cat hiding underneath a car or somewhere not knowing what to make of it.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I imagine they will move on when the food supply is used up - how long will the good citizens perservere , they are not exactly whisper quiet , and Australia has a track record of not being patient with wild inconveniences or even the mere sight of  the presence of a few stately creatures loitering

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Sadly you're right and someone would get impatient and do something.

Dead right with "Chance to redo Hitchcock's " the Birds" film". If I was an amatuer film maker, I'd be out there shooting as much footage as possible.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I actually came in here coz I thought you were referring to a remake of The Birds LOL

False advertsing roge 😉

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

What a good enterprise idea - shooting such footage and onselling for any appropriate movie project  

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

The way I understand subject title : "Chance" speaks of possibity. the ? question mark implies uncertainty - post titles are often ambiguous and invites reading of the text .. thank you for read this, not subject to monetary gain nor any animals harmed 

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply