Climate change-for skeptics.

On ninemsn  

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/06/22/14/11/climate-change-like-atom-bomb-scientists

Make of it what you will.

My only observation  is ;

"for 30 years  we have been seeing seeing more and more out of season worldwide

extremes of weather"

Whatever the cause can we deny that mankind faces major and increasing survival  challenges?

Message 1 of 94
Latest reply
93 REPLIES 93

Re: Climate change-for skeptics.

wareubin
Community Member

analysts have said the scheme, which covers 38 per cent of Shenzhen's emissions, is unlikely to produce significant emissions reductions for the country.

China has no targets to reduce absolute carbon emissions and government officials have said emissions figures will continue to rise until around 2030.

Lakeland can you explain  what the difference is between a carbon trading scheme and a carbon tax?

Message 81 of 94
Latest reply

A Volcano tax is what we need, look what happened to Venus!

-- A
Message 82 of 94
Latest reply

analysts have said the scheme, which covers 38 per cent of Shenzhen's emissions, is unlikely to produce significant emissions reductions for the country.

China has no targets to reduce absolute carbon emissions and government officials have said emissions figures will continue to rise until around 2030.

Lakeland can you explain  what the difference is between a carbon trading scheme and a carbon tax?

I think he's hoping his random cut and paste frenzy will eventually answer your questions......;-)

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 83 of 94
Latest reply

well DLA, you have offerred no proof to back anything you've said. nothing. (apart from the odd giggle) so i think any criticism from you or warebum is a bit of a joke really. he demands i repeat material thats been printed dozens of times (blind deaf and ..) and you are a lurker with nothing to contribute but a demonstration of ignorance and air-headedness,

Message 84 of 94
Latest reply

this PDF file may be of interest to sensible people http://climatecommission.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/CC_Jan_2013_Heatwave4.pdf

Message 85 of 94
Latest reply

A Volcano tax is what we need, look what happened to Venus!

Remember the Eyjafjallajokull eruption that stopped all air traffic in Europe?  It produced less CO2 than the planes would have in that time.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2010/apr/19/eyjafjallajokull-volcano-climate-carbon-emissions

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 86 of 94
Latest reply

well DLA, you have offerred no proof to back anything you've said. nothing. (apart from the odd giggle) so i think any criticism from you or warebum is a bit of a joke really. he demands i repeat material thats been printed dozens of times (blind deaf and ..) and you are a lurker with nothing to contribute but a demonstration of ignorance and air-headedness,

You have posted nothing but irrelevant cut and pastes....giggle........

You never did post proof that man made c02 has caused global warming........ :^O

Message 87 of 94
Latest reply

Carry on.......:^O

Message 88 of 94
Latest reply

You have posted nothing but irrelevant cut and pastes....giggle........

You never did post proof that man made c02 has caused global warming........ :^O

i have posted a series of informed articles that lend creedence to the existence of global warming (proof) you have posted inane giggles. you lose. i do realise being not that bright may not be your fault, so i will restrain myself from further comments about you 🙂

Message 89 of 94
Latest reply

LL, why do you bother  debating science with someone who has no knowledge of the Scientific Process?

TRBAG I do miss you.

Message 90 of 94
Latest reply