Days of Our Lives

DOOL is coming back on Foxtel. It used to be my favourite but then I got hooked on B&B. 

I like to watch DOOL to see how much "work" Kristian Alfonso (Hope) has had done. 

Anyone else remember when Bo saved Hope from her wedding to Larry? I LOVED that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xho1u6ND-BQ

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

Re: Days of Our Lives

I wouldn't ignore him if he stopped to say Hello  Woman Tongue

Message 21 of 39
Latest reply

@izabsmiling wrote:

I wouldn't ignore him if he stopped to say Hello  Woman Tongue

Yeah, I'd probably have a little chat with him too, pudgy and all Cat Wink

“I’ve got my purse and my gift and my gloves and my selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor and my monoamine oxidase inhibitor and I have my anti-anxiety disco biscuits and I am ready to go. I am really ready!” Sheila
Message 22 of 39
Latest reply

Like perving through the shower glass--these are the days of our life.

Message 23 of 39
Latest reply

I haven't watched it for about 20 years Buzz. Whatever happened to Nicki, did she stay married to Victor?

I got sucked in by B&B a long time ago & I figured that one soapie is enough for me

As for foxtel, it has too many ads now, but I still love it, I couldn't live without my IQ. 🙂

I remember Bo & Hope & Marlena & John Black. It was sad to hear that Catherine Chancellor passed away, she was almost part of the furniture
Message 24 of 39
Latest reply

Richo ~ or Days of our Knives as I call it lol
Message 25 of 39
Latest reply

Nicki and Victor are back together on Y&R, although Nikki has/had MS. I can't tell which.

Sharon threw Phyllis down the stairs today because Phyllis knew that Sharon had tampered with the DNA results of Summer's paternity - Summer really is Nick's daughter and not Jack's! 

I watch B&B when I'm home early from work, which hasn't been often lately. Managed to catch the new Rick yesterday - he's a bit lamo Cat Frustrated His accent is way off.

Message 26 of 39
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:
Richo ~ or Days of our Knives as I call it lol

LMAO!

I call The Bold and the Beautiful "Beaches and B@r$dards". 

Message 27 of 39
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:

Foxtel is a bit 2012 now isn't it? Don't most people use netflix and similar to download movies and TV shows (at a much lower cost than Foxtel)?

I was wondering the other day if Netflix was in Australia, I see it isn't yet. Over here netfix is a mail order movie service and now they deliver by drones!

Message 28 of 39
Latest reply

@*jimmy1717* wrote:

@am*3 wrote:

Foxtel is a bit 2012 now isn't it? Don't most people use netflix and similar to download movies and TV shows (at a much lower cost than Foxtel)?

I was wondering the other day if Netflix was in Australia, I see it isn't yet. Over here netfix is a mail order movie service and now they deliver by drones!

well if foxtel is so 2012, I must be a relic, wev'e had pay tv since it was galaxy. Woman LOL no drones here jimmy.

Message 29 of 39
Latest reply

Hello Boris. 🙂

I'm wondering, why doesn't your computer have sound?

And the lol at the hairy guy with a shaved heart on his back. Couldn't  kudo a hairy guy pic though! Thankfully I don't have hair on my back!

Message 30 of 39
Latest reply