Dental costs

I can't find any costs on Google re full denture costs in NSW. Maybe all of the dentists seem very coy about their costs. Does anyone have any idea of cost please.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Dental costs

@jean2579 wrote:

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

Google search-full denture costs nsw

Complete denture top/bottom $850, Complete dentures top & Bottom $1500

In Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, a full upper and lower denture can cost up to $3000. A partial denture $1300.

Connecting a complete denture to implant supports: $3,500 - $18,500

The Dental Hospital of Sydney offers free emergency dental treatment to PCC holders. The hospital is located in Chalmers Street, Surry Hills - phone (02) 9293 3200. Provision of dentures, denture repairs and relines are available under the Pensioners Denture Scheme, but is subject to assessment criteria.

Thanks foxette. When I enquired about this scheme I was told that it had been discontinued. My OH needs a complete set. Like Richo he is starting to need his roasts pureed. LOL. BTW you are much better with Google than I am, I couldn't find that info. Thanks.

jean2579 you should be able to get it done at the local public dental clinic (normally located at the public hospital in your area.) I will get mine done for free at mt druitt hospital due to holding a pensioner card.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply