14 REPLIES 14

Disabled access

@martinw-48 wrote:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/paraplegic-man-left-deflated-over-jetstar-disability-acess/12...

When I broke my leg and was in a wheelchair for a cpl of months, I soon discovered how many public places were inaccessible for those with disabilities   ..... Frankly it's disgusting

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

Yes agree.   It should be standard everywhere.  

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

@martinw-48 wrote:
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-03-17/paraplegic-man-left-deflated-over-jetstar-disability-acess/12...

How is this current? This has been the way since time began.

Obviously you have no idea of how much discrimination people with disabilities are subject to. And not just the wheelchair access; that's the tip- of the iceberg.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

I should be sued.

I brought my new wheelchair home from my daughter's place tonight and my doorways were too narrow.

I had to fold it up to get it in the house.

Fat lot of good that will do me when I actually need it 24/7

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

@imastawka wrote:

I should be sued.

I brought my new wheelchair home from my daughter's place tonight and my doorways were too narrow.

I had to fold it up to get it in the house.

Fat lot of good that will do me when I actually need it 24/7

Time for a reno

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

martinw-48
Community Member
Well Dave, shouldn't things get better.
I actually do know about the disabled but you're the type that whatever I say I'm wrong.
I see you just being annoying in threads all the time.
Why don't you get an actual hobby because you're obviously crying out for something to do
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

martinw-48
Community Member
What's davewil stand for anyway.
Davewil be annoying as possible because that's all he's got?
Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

@martinw-48 wrote:
Well Dave, shouldn't things get better.
I actually do know about the disabled but you're the type that whatever I say I'm wrong.
I see you just being annoying in threads all the time.
Why don't you get an actual hobby because you're obviously crying out for something to do

You have no idea. You seem to have a significant level of paranoia, though.

Unlike you, I have firsthand experience in people with physical disabilities. I don't however resort to PMs trying to belittle others.

I guess that's the difference - what you see is what you get. With me. With you it seems to be outrage at any and everything that you only have a theoretical knowledge of. To quote you - you are a bleep.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Disabled access

martinw-48
Community Member
Don't care Dave.
You know only what I've said here of my life so how do you know exactly what I know?
You can't ever know what I don't put here Mr know it all
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply