Donald Trump brings his bullying to the UN

Donald Trump brings his bullying, populist presidential campaign to the global stage in UN debut

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-20/donald-trump-un-debut-president-revers-to-campaign-language/89...

kinda reminds me of a bugs bunny sketch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paMulmvrlbc

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

What an idiot.  He has no understanding of the complicated international politics.  He is ramping up tensions makes small countries like Iran and Venezuela paranoid, and forcing them to arm themselves.  Unless of-course, he is actually cunning and plans to sell them the weapons.

Of-course, Kim Jong-un is not going to give up his nuclear weapons; look what US done to Saddam Hussein and Gadafi the moment they disarmed.  He has no choice.  He is not suicidal, he is just making sure the world will leave him alone. 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

@***super_nova*** wrote:

What an idiot.  He has no understanding of the complicated international politics.  He is ramping up tensions makes small countries like Iran and Venezuela paranoid, and forcing them to arm themselves.  Unless of-course, he is actually cunning and plans to sell them the weapons.

Or another reason - whenever global economies are struggling, countries go to war. It distracts the " little people " and hyper stimulates the economy with huge spending on arms and all of the other things that go into armies, such as communication systems, uniforms, rations etc. If you win the war you also get the spoils of the defeated countries economy.

Of-course, Kim Jong-un is not going to give up his nuclear weapons; look what US done to Saddam Hussein and Gadafi the moment they disarmed.  He has no choice.  He is not suicidal, he is just making sure the world will leave him alone. 

I,m not sure he,s not a little bit crazy. His political retoric is as stupid and dangerous as Trumps and his recent military tests are highly provocative.  He could develop nuclear weapons with some level of inteligent diplomacy if he pre- warned other nations of tests, made sure tests stayed within his borders or with missiles only going over uninhabited ocean, warned commercial aircraft of the tests and used lots of retoric about state defence, rather than attack. While the rest of the world would not like it, this course of action would be less inflamitry.

At the momnent Kim Jong-un is goading Trump and the U.S into conflict

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

does anyone actually think 2017 america being led by trump will sit around waiting for nth korea to have a rocket with a nuke on it that can reach continental USA before doing something?

if nth korea was saying and doing the same stuff to russia you can bet your bottom dollar Putin would have dropped a nuke on them by now.

same with china.

easy to sit on your hands and play dumb when your not being threatned

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

A problem is that neither Trump nor Kim Jong-un are behaving as world leaders. While they call each other names, make threats and compare the size of their missiles, the rest of the world are on the edge of their seat. I would think a lot of other world leaders don't trust them to pursue a peaceful resolution, and are concerned that the provocation may lead to one forcing the other's hand. I'm not convinced a bad ending is avoidable while both of these men are in power.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

modus operandi

@chameleon54 wrote:

At the momnent Kim Jong-un is goading Trump and the U.S into conflict

No, he is not.  Trump have for years talked about North Korea being "dealt with", and as soon as he was elected started to threaten Kim Jong-un.  You think North Korea testing their weapons and saying "look what I can do" is provocative, but America having military excersise off their shore is not?
The thing is, the last thing China wants unified Korea and Russia would not like that either.   Kim Jong-un knows that if he actually attacked another country North Korea would be obliterated.  He just continues his modus operandi; huffs and puffs and then negotiates.  Everybody knows it.  And the other countries Trump is threatening; Iran has been cooperating with the inspections to the t, and Cuba and Venezuala are not threatening anybody.  Trump wants to kill millions of innocent people just because he can.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Trump and Kim both starting to look like Minions.

Trumps hair starting to look like a Orange Kim

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I was looking at a picture of both of them recently and it occured to me that Kim looks a little like Fred Flintstone and Trump a little like Barney Rubble LOL.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

a08d142a61ec05116c319db1a91c516e--pebbles-flintstone-vintage-cartoons.jpg

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply