Ebay Pass word

Wow am I sick of the ebay password thingy, only have to get it wrong once and they make you get another one LOL

I have had to do about 6 different pass words so far,never used to be like this, you could just put in your pass word if it was wrong you just had to put it in again

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Ebay Pass word

I hear you!

I had this issue a while back and gosh how many hoops I had to go through to have eBay access back again. And PayPal, the same thing. Around the same time too. That was a battle to get things back to near normal.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yes I wondered if it was because I dont sell on ebay any more, well for a start

Paypal would not change over my paypal to a NZ bank account so I gave up.

Still cant find out how to close the paypal down you have jump through hoops and I may have forgotten the pass word LOL

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Hi Rosie, i virtually have to sign-in everytime i visit this site, what a pain, won't keep me signed-in.

Signatures suck.
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Yes I have to sign in every time and this old computer a have to hit the keys hard and some times it may miss a number, so have to change password again, as I said before you would just get the second chance not now

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I have no problem with it.
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Me neither.  I've had the same password for a few years now and only have to sign in if I have restarted my laptop or mucked around with preferences in the browser for some reason.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I had an account (not ebay) that kept telling me to change my password, supposedly because I entered it incorrectly.

I knew I was right so I entered the original password as the new one.....it worked a treat.

I followed orders but still kept the old password which is a very safe one.

I have since used this trick on other accounts with no problems.

It sure beats trying to think up new passwords and remember them.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

LOL I have tried that on ebay and they say you cant use your old pass word, so they do know it is me and not some one else using my account, but still have to change the B password

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply