Floyd vs Manny

Anybody got it on Foxtel?

"To watch the fight in Australia will be via Foxtel’s premier pay-per-view channel, Main Event. Customers can order the fight for a one-off price of $59.95."

Want to know more?

I don't normally follow the boxing, but after hearing about the 2 contenders last night on the radio, I'm rooting for Manny, the underdog.

Floyd  is the favourite to win though.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Floyd vs Manny

I vote for the shorter guy the other looks like he needs a good wooping
Got too many tickets on himself
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

I could not think of any thing worse then two men hitting each other for money, find it disgusting.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

@lionrose.7 wrote:

I could not think of any thing worse then two men hitting each other for money, find it disgusting.

For 400 Million dollars, These 2 get to share. I think they are happy to. 

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

Apparently Mayweather has some form with a history of domestic violence and assault.

Pacquiau is considered a regular nice guy.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

Not apparently Icy, it's true.

'In 2002, Mayweather was charged with two counts of domestic violence and one count of misdemeanor battery. He received a six-month suspended sentence and two days of house arrest and was ordered to perform 48 hours of community service.

In 2004 Mayweather was given a one-year suspended jail sentence, ordered to undergo counseling for "impulse control" and pay a $1,000 fine (or perform 100 hours of community service) after being convicted of two counts of misdemeanor battery against two women.

In 2005 Mayweather pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor battery charge after hitting and kicking a bouncer, receiving a 90-day suspended jail sentence.

On September 9, 2010 it was reported that Mayweather was being sought by police for questioning after his former girlfriend, Josie Harris, filed a domestic battery report against him. Harris accused Mayweather of battery in the past, but those charges were dropped in July 2005 after Harris testified that she had lied and that Mayweather had not battered her.Mayweather was taken into custody September 10, 2010, but was released after posting $3,000 bail. Mayweather was initially charged with felony theft (stemming from the disappearance of Harris's mobile phone); on September 16 two felony coercion charges, one felony robbery charge, one misdemeanor domestic-battery charge and three misdemeanor harassment charges were added.

On December 21, 2011, a judge sentenced Mayweather to serve 90 days in the county jail for battery upon Harris in September 2010. Mayweather reached a deal with prosecutors in which he pled guilty to misdemeanor battery in exchange for prosecutors dropping the felony battery charge. Mayweather also pled no contest to two counts of misdemeanor harassment, stemming from threats to his children. In addition to the 90-day sentence Mayweather was ordered to complete 100 hours of community service, a 12-month domestic-violence program and to pay a fine of $2,500.[166] On June 1 Mayweather began serving his county jail sentence, and was released in August 2012'. (Wiki).

Also prone to flaunting his wealth at the drop of a hat, and I understand he's bestowed on himself the soubriquet 'Floyd Moneyweather'. A pretentious and egotistical thug, IMO. I don't like boxing, but it would be good if poetic justice was meted out, and he got a damned good leathering..

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

Much better to  have two naked women wrestling in Jello.........

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

Money is not everything, it's the ONLY thing according to Maryweather.

Apparently he had an appalling childhood.

Then again, Pacquiau grew up in grinding poverty too, but gives a lot to charity.

So it's not just a boxing match.  It will get a lot of ppl like me, who aren't remotely interested in boxing, watching because they'd like to see the good guy win and the bad guy get his comeuppance.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

Mayweather won.

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Floyd vs Manny

You won't see him in Australia anytime soon. He was denied entry in February

Robot surprised

1. Floyd Mayweather has been denied entry into Australia due to his history of domestic violence.

The Department of Immigration has denied American boxer Floyd Mayweather entry into Australia due to his history of violence against women.

Mayweather was due to begin a promotional tour in Melbourne and Sydney today.

Read more at http://www.mamamia.com.au/news/thursday-afternoons-news-5-minutes/#PuKUlQWzfiysux1B.99

Apparently........."They call him "Pinky" ?

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2013/12/woman-tries-to-expose-floyd-mayweather-by-leaking-photos/

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply