Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Foul Reaction by Chef

Feathers were flying when a prison Chef reacted to a prison Cleaner's appraisal of a dish. Warning: Some viewers may find the picture disturbing. Spoiler (Highlight to read)http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-07-07/prison-fight-over-chicken-parmigiana/66...

Floyd vs Manny

Anybody got it on Foxtel? "To watch the fight in Australia will be via Foxtel’s premier pay-per-view channel, Main Event. Customers can order the fight for a one-off price of $59.95." Want to know more? I don't normally follow the boxing, but after h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Education: Future Engineers

More than 160 female school students have participated in an event co-organised by Google and the University of New South Wales (UNSW) designed to attract more girls into science and technology. The Power of Engineering event involved a workshop that...

Kid's Bedrooms

We have been known to tell kid's (and some others) that their room looks like a bomb has gone off, but this is scary. "The bomb squad has been called to a home in far north Queensland after a mother found a hand grenade in her child's bedroom." Appar...

Assisted Suicide

I was not aware that assisted suicide was allowed by law in some areas of USA. Oregon is one state which allows it. Are there any others? How long before it is allowed here? This story might be of interest to some. "The Last Day of Her Life" nyti.ms/...

NSW Gov't Buys Back CSG Licences

The NSW government is moving to make it harder for major mining proposals to get planning approval, backflipping on a move it took 18 months ago to smooth the path for major projects. Today the Baird government will release a draft amendment to the s...

• 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Apple TV help needed

Our son bought us an Apple TV system on the weekend and gave us a quick tutorial. He made it seem so easy.Now we are on our own I can not get the stupid thing to work.I have Sourced the TV to HDMIThen nothing.HELP. What do I do next.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Official Daily Rant (on Climate Change)

Reposted from Facebook with permission from Steffen Pederson. "The fact is, Climate change is real! Nobody can argue against that fact. Nobody actually does!So what's the debate? 'Climate Change Deniers', as alarmists like to call us, are people that...

back soon.jpg
  • 121 replies
  • 1 Helpful

another "idiot of the day" award candidate

http://kfor.com/2015/07/05/man-shoots-off-firework-from-top-of-his-head-dies-instantly/ CALAIS, Maine — Authorities said a 22-year-old man died after he launched a firework off the top of his head on Saturday night.WCSH reported that 22-year-old Devo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge...Theme Is LOST

.Theme Is LOSTEnds 8.00 pm on Monday 7th July ESTSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the song title and artist.NO EMBEDD...

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is TWO TONE COLOURS

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to out-Herod Herod

Syrian rival jihadi group, Jaysh al-Islam, execute ISIS fighters in brutal role reversal video TERROR group ISIS have been given a taste of their own brutal medicine after a rival jihadist group in Syria released a brutal video showing the execution ...

Pollies Ties

Just watching this mornings news and both PM and Opposition Leader as well as staffers have similar coloured ties.Wonder who has the franchise to supply these boring ties.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful