Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is:   Accessories (clothing, car, jewellery etc)

Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is:   Accessories (clothing, car, jewellery etc)

Ends Tuesday 15th  March in the afternoon.

The poster of the song which has  the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round.

The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of the challenge.  In the event of a tie, the OP will declare the winner.

Have fun

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is:   Accessories (clothing, car, jewellery etc)

Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes - Paul Simon

Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Re: Four Day Music Challenge - Theme is:   Accessories (clothing, car, jewellery etc)

Sunglasses at Night - Corey Hart

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Elvis Presley

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

Beautiful Dress - Marlon Williams

Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eAQa4MOGkE 

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

Sandi Thom - I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLyw7jytykE 

Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

Wakey wakey twynie 😘

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

thanks janeababe

apologies everyone

2 x 3 to ambercat16...over to you

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply