Green thumbs

I have a yesterday, today tmo bush. Best smelling flowers ever but it has flowered again and the flowers look normal and smell divine but they are small. Is there a reason for this?

Also have a zigzag succulent, I googled the flower....best flower on a succulent.
I have had it from a cutting for five years, it is growing great, lots of new growth. I had it in semi shade, it never flowered. I have moved it to a spot that receives morning and afternoon sun but is not full on for months now and it still won't flower.
Any advice?
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Green thumbs

Green thumbs have good ideas too.
Like my nan would put used tea bags and banana peels in her stag horn and it thrived.
She also hacked her maiden hair fern down to nothing once a year and it grew back marvelous.....I just can't remember what time of year she did that ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Sort of off topic, but some info on your plant if you have doggies:

Brunfelsia. Perhaps the most dangerous plant for dogs (especially puppies) is yesterday, today and tomorrow (Brunfelsia). This is a poisonous plant for dogs, and if they eat the plant, especially the fruit which comes after flowering, they may die. You should consider removing or at least fencing off this plant. This is the common small flowering shrub with the violet, lilac and white flowers, all on the same plant.

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Cheers legarlu ๐Ÿ™‚

We said goodbye to our lab after 13years last year.
Not getting another pet for awhile now.
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply