Greens Labor ordered to take down posters

idlewhile
Community Member

The three NSW electricity providers have advised that any election posters placed on electricity poles by state election candidates are illegal.

Furthermore, the electricity providers have advised that they will remove any unauthorised election posters and will bill the political party which had put them up there.

Whilst all Liberal candidates have been asked to ensure that none of their election posters are placed on any electricity poles – we have been made aware of a number of occurrences where Labor and Greens candidates have simply ignored the ban.

If you see any unauthorised Labor, Green or union election posters up on an electricity pole, please report it to us as soon as possible. Please email polewatch@nsw.liberal.org.au with date, time and location details (including closest intersection details), as well as a photo if possible, and we will report the breach to the relevant authorities.

Not only are we subjected to outright lies by Union ads we are now subjected to the most outrageous lies in a phone poll I have ever done.

Message 1 of 97
Latest reply
96 REPLIES 96

vicr3000
Community Member
Typical greens, especially in NSW

One rule for them, one for everybody else and we don't want you to be able to take part
In your preferred activity because it goes against our ideology.

Message 2 of 97
Latest reply

idlewhile
Community Member

The "your rights at work" posters, there's still some on poles and that was in 2007.

Frankly the lies the unions are spreading like "privatisation of public  hospitals"  "Tafe" and all "electricty providers"? 

Complete and utter lies.

Message 3 of 97
Latest reply

gleee58
Community Member

That's so funny.

The govt, therefore the libs own the poles and they say no political posters can be placed on them.  Then oooh, let's get some mileage out of this by attacking our opponents integrity by making threats instead of sharing the rules we set.   

Message 4 of 97
Latest reply

I see you and others 'trying" to get mileage and score points out of even smaller things
But I suppose you work on the philosophy of when it comes to abbott, anything goes.

Dont criticise others for doing exactly what you do.

The fact it gets up your nose is very good.

Message 5 of 97
Latest reply

Rubbish and not correct in any way, lies just like the lies NSW labor and the criminal unions are running. Proud of yourself?

Message 6 of 97
Latest reply

idlewhile
Community Member

I will be reporting any posters round my way, every one. 🙂

Message 7 of 97
Latest reply

Why does everything have to be made into a personal attack?

Note, the first post is a comment on the story in the OP.

The next 2 are an attack on the poster for expressing an opinion that differs to their own.

Why is too hard to discuss the topic instead of attacking the poster?

Screenshot 2015-02-28 12.29.11.png

Message 8 of 97
Latest reply

Not attacks.

Just pointing out hypocrisy.

Message 9 of 97
Latest reply

This billboard poster is probably more effective anyway and them Govt can't order them to be taken down.

abbott hopeless.jpg

Message 10 of 97
Latest reply