Hey, those who have been on here for ages, remember when i lost my keys a few years ago?

Guess what??

I found them Smiley LOL

We bought a new lounge and we were just outside pulling the old one apart to take it to the dump and there they were, inside the lounge.

No idea how they got so far inside it.

So you can all stop looking now Smiley Wink

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Hey, those who have been on here for ages, remember when i lost my keys a few years ago?

LOL I remember that! I do like a happy ending.

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Hey, those who have been on here for ages, remember when i lost my keys a few years ago?

Phew! I knew if I hung around here long enough there would finally be a reason 🙂

Creator of the Most Awesome Thread Topic EVER

Cat LOL

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

I remember the lost key.

I haven't been here ages, This must be the reason made me feel like checking CS this morning Smiley Very Happy

My son found my lost mobile phone in our couch last year after I already got a hand-me-down phone from my daughter and bought her a bigger and better smart phone. It was a cat made a hole on the couch under a cushion.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

I remember too.

And I am SURE that someone mentioned that you shouold pull your couch apart. Amongst the other million suggestions.

I went to the library yesterday for the first time since 2010 and they had a note in the system saying I left my medicare card there. The librarian promptly went it got it for me. I couldn't believe it. I reminded here that they do have my address and telephone number - why not call me/post it instead of holding on to it for 4 years??? Bizarres.

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

martini we assume the patron will be back in three weeks time so just put the card in a box and a note on their profile. I did go through the card box while procrastinating one afternoon and there were cards in there which were deleted so they were at least 5 years old. I've come across three year old cards that were brand new and just never collected by the patron, why join if you're never going to come back?

I remember Amy getting snappy because we kept suggesting places to look. And we were right weren't we? You just didn't look properly Amy.

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

But it's my medicare card toon. The chances of noticing this missing is remote until you have to visit the doctor which could be months/years.

Plus given that I was in a library, it stands to reason that the medicare card dropped out rather than purposely used (like if I was visiting the GP). There would be no way of remembering where it was dropped.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

I remember that thread. Thanks for coming back and telling us you found them.

I just sold my lounge on ebay. Wonder what they will find inside mine?

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

The missing MH730?

Woman Very Happy

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

i honestly did check the lounges.

My other lounge was falling apart and had rips in it and i did stick my hand in those. Thats the one my sons toy mobile was found in.

But the lounge the keys were in had no rips. We are stumped as to how they got in it.

Now i just have the case of the missing shed key to solve 🙂

photo walkingdeadtag_zpsbaca2fdd.jpg
Message 20 of 22
Latest reply