History will remember Julia Gillard as one of our best PM's

She achieved so much and even though wasn't the most eloquent speaker or a great seller of policies (in my opinion) she was one of the best. I'm sure there must be a tally somewhere comparing her achievements against Tony Abbott's fails somewhere?

Photobucket
Message 1 of 157
Latest reply
156 REPLIES 156

Re: History will remember Julia Gillard as one of our best PM's

Yes, glee, no constructive comments of their own, on topic. Selective c and p's from others posts.
Message 111 of 157
Latest reply

J2010 you must remember this a matriarchal Board and it is to be expected that many will hang on to the vestiges of what they perceive as a champion  of what I reluctantly observe  (as they do)  their 2nd position in life's race. 

Reluctantly? Really? surely it's the highlight of your day to come in and take a swipe at a few women.  

Message 112 of 157
Latest reply

No truth in that comment quoted at all.
Message 113 of 157
Latest reply

@*julia*2010 wrote:

this threads title is true though Smiley Happy

i don't think so  

I don't think so either. And nor does Donna. It's just a baiting thread she posted to get a bit of lively discussion argument.

Message 114 of 157
Latest reply

Hi everyone, the discussion is getting a little heated.  Please be sure to keep your communications civil.  Thanks!

Message 115 of 157
Latest reply

Maybe someone wants the thread locked.

Message 116 of 157
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:
Wrong.

Becoming a Top Rated Seller and qualifying for eBay Premium Service

Qualifying listings will display the eBay Premium Service badge to let buyers know that you offer high levels of customer service, and enjoy the greatest, on average, advantage in Best Match search results.

To qualify for eBay Premium Service, you must offer all of the following on each listing:
Free postage to AU buyers
Same business day or one business day handling
30+ day money back return policy
Express postage option - offering delivery within one day

That's what I said so what's the problem. It has nothing to do with your feedback at al as you said. so that was wrong too.

Message 117 of 157
Latest reply

@am*3 wrote:
Yes, glee, no constructive comments of their own, on topic. Selective c and p's from others posts.

You're kidding right?  Smiley LOL

Message 118 of 157
Latest reply

Of course it has a lot to do with feedback.  Am3 I'm pretty sure is saying that you don't need to offer BIN listings and I agree with her although it's been a while since I sold and knew all the odds and ends of it.

If your feedback rating is too low or you have low star ratings and if you have too many disputes it can stop you from maintaining as a top rated seller.

The biggest thing though is it's all about the money. You have to maintain a certain level of returns to ebay or you lose your rating.  That would be another reason for sellers to organise another account or friend to boost their sales.

Yes, Julia was the greatest 😄

Joono
Message 119 of 157
Latest reply

@j*oono wrote:

Yes, Julia was the greatest 😄

The greatest at what... Being the worst PM in Australia? I would agree that she was

210i8D5205C49AC021FC.jpg

Message 120 of 157
Latest reply