I Thought I should Share

I just received the on facebook.

You know who else are illiterate and will probable take your job one day ?

BABIES 

"stopthebabies"

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: I Thought I should Share

If there are any jobs left by the time current babies are grown up enough...everything that hasn't been tied down will have been sold off. There won't be any manufacturing. Technology- the new catchcry- will all be outsourced. People will rely on online shopping for every need, run automatically via bots and dropped by drones. Hospitality? Few will be able to afford to eat out and those who can, will be staying at home behind their gates...and babies, will remain illiterate in the sense of communicating with words. It will be all emojis designed by the latest Amber Rose or Miley Cyrus.

Sounds bleak hey? Only kidding...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: I Thought I should Share

Only kidding, Amber?

You may not be to far wrong.

I dread to think of the future for my nine great-grandchildren, aged now between 11years and one.

Sadly I won't be around anymore when they reach workforce age, but any advice I would have would be useless in another few years.

The world is changeing rapidly, but for who's benefit?

Erica

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply