I angered my other half and now I am scared

Do not get along well, cannot agree with each other and starting to say horrid things that I do not enjoy experiencing.

Mother in law sent them on a short holiday and now back I am scared of what they will now do or in the future.

Plus I am not the only one, others who share the place have told me they are worried about saying anything publically.

Not sure who to turn to?

Message 1 of 58
Latest reply
57 REPLIES 57

Re: I angered my other half and now I am scared

what does this mean? are you in danger? call the police.

Message 2 of 58
Latest reply

@topsidesoul wrote:

Do not get along well, cannot agree with each other and starting to say horrid things that I do not enjoy experiencing.

Mother in law sent them on a short holiday and now back I am scared of what they will now do or in the future.

Plus I am not the only one, others who share the place have told me they are worried about saying anything publically.

Not sure who to turn to?

who are they and them?

Message 3 of 58
Latest reply

TSS, may i offer some acvice?

A public forum is not a good place to discuss your issue.

If you have a close, trustworthy friend on here then send them a private message.

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Message 4 of 58
Latest reply

Is this Big Brother?

Message 5 of 58
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

@topsidesoul wrote:

Not sure who to turn to?

who are they and them?

Whoa! Take it easy Topside and explain a bit better.

Have you angered your husband and he is saying horrid things, or is it someone else living in the same house?

Whos Mother in law is it, yours or the other peoples?

How many people are living in the sme place that they too are worried about saying anything.

If you want help, and lots of good people here can help in some way, please make it clear with whom we are dealing here.

Erica ♥

Message 6 of 58
Latest reply

I was confused at first but I think topside is trying to avoid mentioning a gender, hence using they/them instead of he/she.

photo screen-1-1-1-1.jpg
Message 7 of 58
Latest reply

I could be way off base here but I think topsoul means that she does not get along with the children of her other half they have been away and are now home, she has said something that could make her Oh unhappy because they are his children, I don't think she is scared of anything physical.

If I should happen to be right TS don't be too upset there are so many people who cannot get along with the spouces children it is not funny, if you can manange to not say much and just grin and bear it they will all be gone soon enough and your life will get better.

If I am wrong sorry I butted in.

Message 8 of 58
Latest reply

Woman Surprised

Message 9 of 58
Latest reply

It was actually in relation to this forum.

Tried to keep it subtle as I could without having to go on holiday again or a trip to the glue factory.

I think It's best I take a holiday,again.

Absence and the heart growing fonder and such.

My regards....TS

Message 10 of 58
Latest reply