I feel like a new born baby

I dont have much hair , no teef, am slightly incontinent , and now have pinched a nerve in me spine and cant now bloody walk

Have to go see the phisio next week so hope they can help however it is not looking good as well we live in a three level house 

so modifying it for wheel chair is not an option so if I dont improve a majour shift is about the only option

OK guess I have had me grump and am feeling a bit down but thought It  would help if I could let of some steam

Yeah that does feel better so please forgive this grumpy old fart..

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

imastawka
Honored Contributor

I think every day is a good day -  if you wake up    thumbs up.gif

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Yes Stawks that was my thoughs however what the hell can you do with the day when you can not stand or walk to get your self dressed even.. The frustration is incredible and just to get from one room to another yer sliding on yer bum and when you have been an active independant person all yer life it is a bit hard to swallow yer pride and realise yer now dependant on others etc for the most basic of things that was taken for granted

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Don't get me wrong I will fight this and I is still very happy to wake up each day and hope to do so for a very long time yet

its just that I am a bit p**d off at what  Murphy or what ever god yer believe in or don't has at this time handed me 

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

consoling-there-there.gif      I'm sure you'll fight it with what you've got

Hopefully, things will improve with physio

The three level house sounds a problem for aging limbs though

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

A little something to cheer you up today Graham xxx

flowerbear1.gif

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Yeah it is a bit but been here since 1974 so would hate to leave however if needs must we shall look for a suitable shak in the

same location on one level however that in itself is a problem in the hills east of Melbourne so am hopefull the pain lady can again work her magic like last time however it was not as bad and I was 10 years younger then but we live in hope and I wont finish that saying either

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Graham, have you thought about installing one of those stair climber things. It may not be cheap but still a lot cheaper than moving.
Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Thanks Tasfleur I will try to GRIM  and BEAR it  and Mrs G has been an angel through all this and the last few years have been

a bit hectic to say the least

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

bear1.jpg

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply