I haven't forgotten you

I haven't been here in ages but I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten this wonderful forum and all the amazing people who post here (you know who you are! ;)).

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

I haven't forgotten you

I've missed you, too, Mioux.Cat Very Happy

"There is nothing more; but I want nothing more." Christopher Hitchins
Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

I have missed you tooWoman Happy

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

criez I thought you had forgotten us all are you well? have you found a new friend to play with? How's your catflap? and your kitties?  Woman Wink We have bought our rental and are madly doing fix up jobs to make it look pretty.

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

Are you still off the cigarettes?   Lovely to see you back cat

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

Ms Mioux!! Lovely to see you are still around!

Hope everything is going well in your world Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

Where have you been? Hope you brought a note. Good to see you back.

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

Hi everyone special 🙂

I know Freddie, I've been watching you in the garden lol 😉   I'm so happy you'll feel settled now.

I've been fine. Busy working full time. Not much to tell really. I'm teaching meditation to a young lady from my work place who wanted to learn. I'm hoping the class will grow. I miss teaching. Me and Mr Pee Pee have this flirty thing happening at work but that's all. I don't need to have a serious relationship with another "child". But my 'detached' attitude is making him more keen. It's so funny. I wish I knew this decades ago. I wouldn't have thrown myself at guys so easily! Oh well ... *rolls eyes* Cat Very Happy

And I'm still off the smokes! 5 and half months now. Yipeeee!

Hope you are all well!

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

Oh Mioux...
Ive missed you!!! I sent you an ebay email a while back as you were on my mind!!!

Thanks for popping in and updating us on how you're doing, I only every glance in here briefly every now & then these days, kids are keeping me crazy busy!! LoL

So proud that you are still not smoking!!

Hope your kiddies are well? XXX
Photobucket
Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't forgotten you

Hi Miss Mioux 

Good to see you back and I am glad to hear you are doing well and you are still off the cigarette.  Not an easy thing to do to congrats to you for keeping it up.

Freddie I have been peeping at your thread but as I have gone back to being more of a lurker than a poster I have not replied.  I hope you will be very happy in your new home it most fell great to finally own the house your have been renting.

Kylie it is good to see you back I have not seen you on the boards for ages, how are all the family?

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply