Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I want one... I'm not 100% on which one to get yet!

You either like them or hate them.I'm a huge fan - if it's hung by someone who knows what they're doing that is. Of course the photo or art design needs to be pretty cool too and hung in the correct place. Nothing like the wallpapers I remember in my...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Plibersek A nasty mix of petulance and vitriol

Petulant Plibersek can’t hold a candle to sensible, can-do Bishopby: Janet Albrechtsen BOTH are smart, sassy, articulate, attractive women. Both arrived in federal politics in 1998, taking up ministerial positions in social policy areas. One as minis...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! This place will make me die laughing

The double standards and hypocrisy on he will truly make me laugh my self silly..........You lot scream blue murder if somebody say something you don't agree with , claim the others side is unjustified and wrong for doing so and then turn around and ...

4 Corners - Ice Rush

Did anyone watch 4 Corners this week, it was pretty frightening. Couldn't help thinking that if just half of the effort spent by some in spreading the illogical fear and hatred of Islam and Muslims was spent on this very real problem then we might be...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Red Wine Drinkers?

Are there any around?? A relative has a birthday coming up, and I have no clue for a gift, I was thinking of a nice bottle of red (if such a thing exists *shudder*) between $30-$50. Any suggestions??Ill need as much information as you can give me, I ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fish First Creatures To Have Saucy Business

The first evidence of sexual intimacy has been discovered in the fossil of ancient fish, who engaged in the act in unusual ways long before originally predicted.Professor John Long has narrowed down the exact time in evolutionary history when sexual ...

Resolved! Four Day Music Theme - Brothers n sisters.

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be post...

I haven't forgotten you

I haven't been here in ages but I wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten this wonderful forum and all the amazing people who post here (you know who you are! ;)).

• 34 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Music - Something different?

Hi all, I was wondering if there are any Musos on board? Or, for that matter any Music lovers? I am looking for your favourite tune / song - one that you think would lend itself to being played as an Instrumental on guitars etc. and secondly, if you ...