halal ANZAC biscuits

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

Bake your own, problem solved.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

Would be interesting to find out how many of Islam fought in our armed services.

I have no problem with halal. If I like a product I buy it.
Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

That is okay. I will buy your share. Seeing as some of the profits benefit returned servicemen and their families. Even if it doesn't the money will help keep Australians in work.
Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

geez ufo!

get real.

do you really think when coles/woolies sells Anzac Bisquits the only thing they have in mind is the spirit of Australians being sacrificed by poms?

uuhhhmmm......

as someone said above: bake your own, sell them and donate the money to veterans if you want to make a difference.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

Sad thing is, first stop for the Anzacs was Gallipoli to fight the Turks...........

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

The reality here is, the people mounting this hate campaign need to be served with legal documents, letting them know they are breaking the law by harrassing the company making the cookies.

Freedom of choice to buy or not buy................

The $ turnover of the company means that many people are buying the goods, I have some in my pantry. It also means the people employed there are being paid a wage and reinvesting in the economy.

It's about marketing and giving the real customers what the ask for, not those who probably never bought the biscuits themselves!

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

Don't companies want feedback?.

If they are losing business, they need to know  why. As you pointed out, they have staffs wages to pay.

siggie-reported-by-alarmists..............
Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

halal ANZAC biscuits

....legal documents, letting them know they are breaking the law by harrassing the company making the cookies.

if they're standing out in front of the factory entrance, preventing employees or customers from going about their business, there may be legal grounds.  Voicing one's opinion on social media is not a legal ground, and where does race come into play?  Islam is a religion, not a race.

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply