I'm just about ready to chuck in the towel

I am so sick of the signing in hassles.  I'm over it.  I don't need to be sitting here 4eva only to get the System failed message or whatever the hell it says. Smiley Indifferent

Repeat:  OVER IT!!!

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Geez Lurker--at first i thought you had a bad game of golf--lol......................Richo.

Message 2 of 24
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Have you tried a different browser?

A bookmark, maybe?

Message 3 of 24
Latest reply

aww lurker- how frustrating.

need a hug??Heart

Message 4 of 24
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

Have you tried a different browser?

A bookmark, maybe?

Yep, and yep.  Maybe it's because I only use my iPad, but seriously it's not like they are new technology.

Yes, I do need a hug youcan.  Or at least a new photo of the LPs.  I've got lots of silly little things on just about every day for the next couple of weeks so can't get up to see them either Woman Sad

Message 5 of 24
Latest reply

agree Lurker, it's been worse lately. and we are the ones who were able to eventually sign in.. Woman Surprised

others haven't been able to sign in at all and have given up. I have the same problem on the iPad and on the PC

Message 6 of 24
Latest reply

No photos of lps...but.

snoopyhugwoodstock.jpg

Message 7 of 24
Latest reply

@debra9275 wrote:

agree Lurker, it's been worse lately. and we are the ones who were able to eventually sign in.. Woman Surprised

others haven't been able to sign in at all and have given up. I have the same problem on the iPad and on the PC

It is so annoying.  Half the time when I can't get in I just wander off and look at something else. That can't be good for business. 

Message 8 of 24
Latest reply

The same is happening with me, has been for ages.  It takes forever then I get a Technical Error message. 

Message 9 of 24
Latest reply

Hug.png

Message 10 of 24
Latest reply