I smell a cover up

martinw-48
Community Member
So Wuhan is where China's bio weapons lab is situated.
Maybe it's just a coincidence

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-24/hit-and-run-crash-accused-bailed-but-only-after-funerals/1199...
Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

I smell a cover up

martinw-48
Community Member
Message 2 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

you might be right, Martin.....good grief
Message 3 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

Hmmmmm.  My daughter said it was the Chinese government that released it deliberately.

She's waaaay into conspiracy theories, so I had a chuckle.

But now?

It does take some thinking about.

Message 4 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

@martinw-48 wrote:
So Wuhan is where China's bio weapons lab is situated.
Maybe it's just a coincidence

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-24/hit-and-run-crash-accused-bailed-but-only-after-funerals/1199...

Would be a strange "weapon" of choice though, it would affect our entire species

is it affect or effect?> lol

Signatures suck.
Message 5 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

Oh no! Not another conspiracy theory!

Message 6 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

Well, the doctor who first reported it did get into trouble and was told to keep his mouth shut, so obviously they didn't want to stop it spreading (back then). Do they really want to stop it spreading now? I wouldn't believe too much of what I'm hearing that's coming out of China.

Like I said earlier, they should have slapped quarantine blocks in place right from the start. I know some people thought that was an over-reaction and wanted to wait and see how bad it got, but the old saying "better safe than sorry" still rings true today.
Message 7 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

Affect (verb is correct. Effect (noun)
Message 8 of 25
Latest reply

I smell a cover up

martinw-48
Community Member
Obviously there's coincidences every day.
It could just be a coincidence that there's this laboratory that has goodness knows what in it and then some virus just happened to jump species in exactly the same place.
The initial reaction to it by the authorities has me suspicious and the fact that they built two Hospitals in just as many weeks with thousands of beds as if they already knew just how bad this was going to get
Message 9 of 25
Latest reply