I suppose it had to happen.

It seems the word expense has now become a verb. I found this in my FB newsfeed today:Smiley Sad

Bronwyn Bishop Expensed $600 in Travel to Former Politician's Wedding,Report Says
The House speaker claimed $600 in flights to Mirabella's wedding in 2006, Fairfax media reported. Bishop was placed on probation earlier this week for expensing travel to a party fundraiser.
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

gleee58
Community Member

:D:D:D

that's what we call the evolution of language.

Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Well, she ele,  we all  should of  known  

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

So if she was on probation, is she on double probation. Or did that probation end and dodgy dealings are accepted until caught out again and then you just get probation again and when that ends just do dodgy stuff again and ride the dodgy merry go round in and out of probation
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

It's more about how she has expensed and is expensing her entitlements.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Apparently she put that down to "official business" as well. Gee I hope we didn't buy the wedding presents too
Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Apparently if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. So we should be glad we have the expensive criminals that we have. They are so obviously better than monkeys.
Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

. . . .  Ummm . . . folks . . .  I don't want to dictate to anyone what you should or shouldn't post in this thread, but I did actually want it to be about crimes done to the English language.

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Ooops Sorry She-ele
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

What crimes?

"This is the sort of English up with which I will not put".

siggy dogs cats smaller.jpg

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply