In Cold Blood

Face-to-face with baby-faced killer of Aussie Chris Lane

Anybody watch it on Ch 7 last night?

WHEN you look into the teary eyes of baby-faced murderer Michael Jones, in his beige prison uniform, it’s easy to feel a tinge of sympathy.

Then you remember what the 20-year-old did. Sympathy quickly becomes outrage.

Jones, along with his murderous mates Chancey Luna and James Edwards Jnr, crossed paths with Aussie Christopher Lane for only a few seconds.

But they left the 22-year-old dying on a nature strip next to a quiet country road in Duncan, Oklahoma after the baseball player was shot once in the back.

Jones, who was then 17, was sentenced to life with parole for being the driver. Triggerman Luna, then 16, will die in prison. Edwards, who was 15, was last week sentenced to 25 years.

Why did three teenagers target Lane, who was innocently jogging on a humid afternoon on August 16, 2013?

We travelled to Davis Correctional Facility in Oklahoma, to ask Jones face-to-face.

Entire Article Click Here

I couldn't stop the tears.

Tears for the young man lost to his parents, for the lost dreams of the young couple,  for young Michael Jones and his parents.

Three young men, with no promise of their own, in an act of boredom and probably under the influence of drugs, thought it would be exciting to see what it would be like to kill a human being.

Stupid, stupid and stupid robbed a decent young man of his future, and in doing so robbed them of their own.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

In Cold Blood

Spoiler
May they all rot in jail.
image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

In Cold Blood

send them to afganastan, get em to look for roadside mines with a 3 foot long stick.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

In Cold Blood

Smiley Surprised  You are awful...........................but I like you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJmg-879j5o

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

In Cold Blood

i felt they deserved a chance so i added a foot to the stick

i'm way too soft i know

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply