Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Online phone numbers NSW

Can someone post a link to the NSW telephone directory for residentual phone numbers please? I have always looked up phone numbers on line but it's all changed and I can't seem to work it out. TIA.

Aussie Elections - What a Dilemma.

Voters don't like Shorten and don't trust Turnbull. The problem for our country when an election becomes a choice between big party leaders perceived to be “bad versus worse” is that voters look elsewhere.Unlike US voters who have primary campaigns, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 80 replies
  • 3 Helpful

In Cold Blood

Face-to-face with baby-faced killer of Aussie Chris Lane Anybody watch it on Ch 7 last night? WHEN you look into the teary eyes of baby-faced murderer Michael Jones, in his beige prison uniform, it’s easy to feel a tinge of sympathy. Then you remembe...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jack Miller go you good thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Miller_(motorcycle_racer) Jack Peter Miller is an Australian Grand Prix motorcycle racer, best known for being the championship runner-up in the 2014 Moto3 World Championship. Wikipedia Born: January 18, 1995 (age 2...

Resolved! CAPTION THIS #45

Winner by KudosCompetition winner to choose new picture and closing time.In case of a draw, OP will choose the winner. Caption this #45 to close Monday 27th June, about lunch time, 12pm

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme: The Environment

Ends Monday, June 27th , at lunch time. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS OR IMAGES PLEASE This is to accomodate those on slow or mobile internet connections. Any embedded videos entered will be deemed invalid.The poster of the video which has received the most kud...

• 79 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Brexit- Polls Trending To UK Leaving EU Next Week

The UK votes on Thursday next week, June 23, on whether to leave the European Union. The opinion polls have shown a marked shift in recent days towards the "Leave" side. You in Australia will not be immune from the fallout if there is a UK Brexit (Le...

• 14 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Do you lose socks in the wash

I've never lost a sock while doing my washing. Wouldn't matter if I did anyway as I only wear black holeproof. I never have to worry about having odd socks on either

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Will there ever be an alternative to Ebay??

Surely in this day and age somewhere out there is a very smart person/s that can somehow create a new selling and buyingplatform that can compete as well as ebay?Ebay was created in the 90's so the technology now should make it easier to start anothe...

• 20 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Answer..Just for Fun..

Just for fun - how many boxes are you ticking in the list below...... TOP 50 SIGNS OF GETTING OLD: 1. Feeling stiff 2. Groaning when you bend down 3. Saying “it wasn’t like that when I was young” 4. Saying “in my day” 5. Losing hair 6. You don’t know...

Live in Qld? No thanks

A huge snake that has lived in the roof of an Australian home for 10 years has tried to upgrade to the master bedroom. Trina Hibberd, from Mission Beach in Queensland, woke on Monday to find the 5.2m scrub python named Monty stretched from her lounge...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 6 Helpful