Is Kate Middleton Expecting Baby No. 3?

It feels like only yesterday Princess Charlotte came into the world, but already there are rumours swirling and twirling that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her third child.

Surely not.

Hollywood Insider's source claims that the 33-year-old cannot wait to have another child and wants two more siblings for Prince George and Princess Charlotte.

"Kate has only just had her second baby, but she's already thinking about number three! She definitely wants a third baby by the time she's 35. That way she can have even more before she's 40.

Kate grew up with two siblings, so she likes the idea of having another soon. But to be honest, she doesn't want to stop there and has talked about having four children before she's all done."

However we're inclined to agree with Gossip Cop, which cited a royal source, and said that rumours of Kate's pregnancy were false, and the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were not having a third child any time soon.

Give the girl a break!

http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/news/celebrity/2015/09/06/kate-middleton-pregnant-baby-number-three

We'll have to wait and see, won't we?

Woman Wink

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Seriously, Icy, I think you need a hobby.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

Who really cares........................Richo.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

I find reading the goss mags (which a friend gives me) very relaxing, not too much cerebral activity required, lol. Like watching The Bachelor.   Their headlines make me laugh ....   like Another Baby for Kate when at this stage it is pure speculation.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

First - she should get into that bathroom of hers.

Robot Frustrated

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If you read the Woman's Day she is already pregnant but if you read New Idea they are going to adopt an underprivileged child.

Here's a novel idea.....let's wait until there is an official announcement rather than speculating.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

No Lyndal cos then the mags wouldn't sell.  Woman LOL

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

@cmcoins2000 wrote:

@the_great_she_elephant wrote:

First - she should get into that bathroom of hers.

Robot Frustrated

Oi! It doesn't look as bad as yours...Yet!

Woman Very Happy

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

If you read the Woman's Day she is already pregnant but if you read New Idea they are going to adopt an underprivileged child.

Here's a novel idea.....let's wait until there is an official announcement rather than speculating.

@lyndal1838 wrote:

That's not a novel idea!

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

ecar3483
Community Member

I've just had one of those "it's time to get new glasses" moments.

I was sure your question ended with "Baby No. 37".

Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply