Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We Must Be Nation Of Sick People

MEDICARE is now being billed over one million times a day for the first time in history, according to Health Minister Sussan Ley. Ms Ley said new figures show growth in claims outstripped the number of new patients three-to-one over the past decade M...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cleaning The Bathroom

I had every intention of doing it today. It's a chore I avoid as long as I can. At least I changed the towels and put the shower curtain throught the wash.

• 26 replies
  • 2 Helpful

The 'RANT' Thread.

So, what gets up your hooter ? What makes your hackles rise, so much so that even just thinking about it, practically induces an apoplectic fit ? Could be anything, a news item, something you encounter in everyday life, drivers/driving, work/housewor...

I THOUGHT I was a Christian, BUT...

I THOUGHT I was a Christian but my Leaders are telling me I have to HATE those less fortunate than me! I THOUGHT Jesus wanted me to Love & support those less fortunate than I,BUT...

• 57 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Spring violets

I didn't so much buy a house as inherit a garden. The "I'll grow anywhere, given an opportunity", purple. The slightly more sedate white, which, on the whole, prefers sheltered spots And the pink, which grows in one place only and lends me to believe...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Weekly photo challenge. Theme is CHANGE

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Great finds in council collections

What great finds have people got free that they found in others stuff put out for collection ?In my area we have free council collections available if you book and fortnightly green bin collection. I have noticed that usually stuff gets taken before ...

• 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Four Day Music Challenge, Theme is Kiss

Four Day music challenge - this theme finishes at 8:00 pm Sydney time Saturday 29th AugustSelect a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video ...

Recycling of plastic at Coles

This is probably old news for you but I only just found out about it from a Coles staff member. Did you know that you can take all of your soft plastic bags to Coles and they are recycled into outdoor furniture for schools?So many of the plastics tha...

• 36 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Robots Go After Starfish

An autonomous starfish-killing robot is close to being ready for trials on the Great Barrier Reef, researchers say.Crown-of-thorns starfish have have been described as a significant threat to coral. The Cotsbot robot, which has a vision system, is de...

Quick question

Can anyone please suggest any news and current affairs discussion forums for my husband. He just got an ipad and now he wants to blog (apparently) and have intelligent conversations.