Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Four Day Music Challenge, Theme is "Spring"

Four Day music challenge - this theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST, wednesday 9th Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video under the son...

download (42).jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hints and Tips

My tip for the day: Don't cut your fringe after you've put your make-up on. The bits you've cut off stick to your face. If you did cut your fringe after you've put your make-up on, don't try to blow them off with the blow-dryer. It can blow the littl...

• 61 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Russian Troops in Syria

Russian troops join combat in Syria: sources Russia says the Syrian government must be incorporated into a shared global fight against Islamic State. The US and Assad's regional foes see him as part of the problem. The US officials, who also spoke on...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The Green's Richard di Natale

I have a sneaking admiration for him. He gave as good as he got on Bolt last Sunday. Especially in the subject of the Syrian refugee crisis. Bolt: "have you heard of ISIS? Di Natale: Have you heard of Assad? At 10.45, but the whole segment is worth l...

• 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! The two chickens...

Once upon a time, in a farmyard, there were two chickens scratching around, as chickens do.One of the chickens found a worm, and grabbed it.Moments later, the other chicken found a worm, too, and grabbed it.The first chicken pulled on the worm with a...

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Baby (Bird) sitting.

This little girl, with food still stuck to her beak (they're such messy eaters at that age ), spent the afternoon with me and the cockatoos. Depending upon whether or not I've got something that she wants to eat, she either ignores me or runs enthusi...

• 0 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Thank you Mr Barnett

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-09-07/colin-barnett-wants-up-to-1000-syrian-refugees-sent-to-wa/6755944 I'm not a fan of our current State Government, but Ido believe in giving credit where credit is due and I was delighted to see the above headline ...

Is Kate Middleton Expecting Baby No. 3?

It feels like only yesterday Princess Charlotte came into the world, but already there are rumours swirling and twirling that the Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with her third child. Surely not. Hollywood Insider's source claims that the 33-year-ol...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful