Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tony Abbott

Tony Abbott backed Pyne during IVF trauma CHRISTOPHER Pyne has revealed Tony Abbott felt the Catholic Church's teachings on IVF were "misguided" as he provided moral support while the frontbencher and his wife were trying to conceive through the trea...

That's not beer...

The remnants of that case of beer that's been sitting in the garage for "oh, it can't be that long, can it?" have gone to enrich the compost.I had thought, seeing as it was such a lovely day, that I might have a beer. It's been a while since I've had...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is RECYCLED / UPCYCLED

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message me with the theme)Tally is done Monday ni...

Sydneysiders

the Youth of the Liverpool Plains are hitting Lane Cove tomorrow. If you have nothing better to do pop along to Lane Cove plaza and meet some of the young farmers trying to protect their farmland. They will be there from 12:00 to 2pm followed by a pr...

LGTB in Christianity

Do you think it's possible to be LGTB and a Christian? What about other religions/faiths/beliefs? Note: Please don't be nasty! Whatever your personal beliefs, I didn't start this thread so you could offend each other. Please be nice and try to be und...

Finally!

At long last a lens I've been wanting fell into my ckutches. Vivitar 28mm f2 close focusing.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 8 Helpful