Quick question

Can anyone please suggest any news and current affairs discussion forums for my husband. He just got an ipad and now he wants to blog (apparently) and have intelligent conversations. 

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Quick question

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Wot??   We ain't good 'nuff??

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

@ten*teeny*tiny*toes wrote:

Can anyone please suggest any news and current affairs discussion forums for my husband. He just got an ipad and now he wants to blog (apparently) and have intelligent conversations. 

This is one of my favourites......

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Spirit/bd-p/2500000007

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

Not sure I want him here Smiley Very Happy

Is twitter the place? I dont 'do' twitter at all.

Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

@imastawka wrote:

Wot??   We ain't good 'nuff??

But Stawks, the good man wants intelligent conversation....I think that rules us out, doesn't it?Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

try online opinion. com. au   Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

I would say facebook or twitter and follow some of the news sites. He can join facebook groups on subjects he is interested in

Photobucket
Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

Aw Lyndal. They were his words and just a guide for what he is after. It is a serious question. 

He's not into all the other stuff, just politics history and current affairs. As I'm not, I thought some here with similar interests could point us in the right direction for him.

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

Thanks Julia and Donna. Will check it out. So the news sites have chat forums?

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

Quick question

@ten*teeny*tiny*toes wrote:

Aw Lyndal. They were his words and just a guide for what he is after. It is a serious question. 

He's not into all the other stuff, just politics history and current affairs. As I'm not, I thought some here with similar interests could point us in the right direction for him.

Sorry, no offense meant....my comment was a very tongue in cheek reply to Stawks.

I certainly agree that here is not the place for politics and history unless you are happy to be constantly moderated.

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply