Islamic leader detained man

Islamic leader detained man serving court papers on cleared Colo property, court hears

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-09-14/islamic-leader-detained-man-on-cleared-colo-property-court-hea...

OK, Mr Dutton, do your stuff!

kick these people out of our country!

i'll support you 100%

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

johcaschro
Community Member

David, where's your sense of tolerance for other people's religions and their rich, culturally diversive characteristics which help make our country a better place to live in?

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Here's another example of culturally diverse characteristics........

Police have cracked open an alleged $3m Nigerian scam enterprise run out of the Villawood Detention ...

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

@johcaschro wrote:

David, where's your sense of tolerance for other people's religions and their rich, culturally diversive characteristics which help make our country a better place to live in?

anyone of any religion is free to observe there religious beliefs in any way they please as long as they dont break australian laws.

clearing land without the ok of the relevent government agency, not ok.

imprisioning a person in any way, not ok.

ignoring australian court directives, not ok.

if they want to play that game, return to the mother land, try it there.

we have laws that keeps our society well managed and relativly safe.

its prolly why these religious nuts decided to move here.

the story clearly shows these 2 at least have no respect for australias rules but want australia to respect theirs, not on in my book.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

btw, would i have to say its ok, if the churches who are right now getting found guilty of child crimes were to say 'hey, its our belief preists touching kids is fine'

no one would say thats ok.

so yes, anyone can follow whatever god they like, but cross the line from legal to not legal and get the f**k outta our country!

i'm sure there are some backward despot countrys that would not bat an eyelid at priests touching kids.

here we do, and we prosecute the evil bisterds.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

How does breaking our laws make Australia a better place to live in?
Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I hope they kick them out of the Country, but knowing the Government, they will most probably say that the poor things were driven to it and need help.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

One can only hope that the property being illegally cleared, and given the attitude of the male who is overseeing the clearing, is not being readied as a training camp for radicalised aggression towards innocent people somewhere else, or even in this country.

The authorities need to know the exact purpose of what is going on there to ensure everyone's safety and security.

Perhaps that is the real issue.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@shoppingbag* wrote:
How does breaking our laws make Australia a better place to live in?

It doesn't.

For those who seem to have missed it, my post was 'irony intended'

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, i did get it..      and snorted   when i read it.     Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply