Jack Miller go you good thing

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Miller_(motorcycle_racer)

Jack Peter Miller is an Australian Grand Prix motorcycle racer, best known for being the championship runner-up in the 2014 Moto3 World Championship. Wikipedia

Born: January 18, 1995 (age 21), Townsville
atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

http://www.foxsports.com.au/motorsport/moto-gp/motogp-live-coverage-of-the-2016-dutch-tt-at-assen/ne...

WELCOME to our live coverage of Round 8 of the 2016 MotoGP World Championship, the Motul TT Assen in the Netherlands.

Ducati snatched pole position from Yamaha and Honda in a qualifying session held on a wet track, Andrea Dovizioso taking his first pole since the opening round of last year.

Title contender Valentino Rossi starts alongside, with Pracmac Ducati rider Scott Redding qualifying a stunning third to round out the front row.

Championship leader Marc Marquez is next in fourth despite a mid-Q2 crash that saw him commandeer a scooter to get back to the pits for a final run, while Jorge Lorenzo struggled to eighth.

Australia’s Jack Miller looked poised to graduate from Q1 until crashing on his final run and will start from 19th, but was on the cusp of the top 10 in the morning warm-up after a competitive weekend of practice.

19th to p1 go you good thing

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Watched the race with my OH and we screamed out loud when Jack won.

What a fantastic win for Jack and Australia Woman Very Happy

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

He won. Good on him.

Apparently first MotoGP win for an independant team in 10 years.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I just cringed when I saw all the rain and the water sprays. That looked so dangerous. Thank goodness those riders had good control of their bikes and all proved to be true professionals.

I used to love my motorcycle. Now I can only watch.

Erica

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

winner of the 2016 steven bradbury award?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

What a great effort by a near unknown Aussie-good onya.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Did you watch the whole race???

Most of them bloody crashed so they didn't control their bikes lol

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply