Jet Airways Bomb Hoax

http://kathmandupost.ekantipur.com/news/2016-03-28/jet-airways-plane-bomb-hoax.html

I wonder what people get out of this kind of thing? My youngest son was on this flight last night.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Jet Airways Bomb Hoax

Yes such a waste all round.

Is son climbing Mt Everest ? Smiley Happy

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Yes such a waste all round.

Is son climbing Mt Everest ? Smiley Happy

Yes he is, he is a bit of a risk taker, this boy, it's a wonder I am not grey.Woman Embarassed

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Wow, my hat is off to him.

Some friends went to base camp a few years ago and even that was challenging.

He is obviously a fit boy.

Keep us posted because that is huge news.

image host
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

He was in China last week, not sure what he did there but last year he was in Peru, so Inca Trail among other things, also he has done the Kokoda Trail, so yes, very fit, I am a bit envious, I want to do the Inca Trail but no way could I do the other things.

I wish I had the interest when I was younger!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Best education he will ever get. My son is currently in Morocco and I have lost count of how many countries he has been to. He loved Nepal and went trekking alone.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

So much opportunity but he is 40 next year! I too have lost count of his activities lol

He has given us many moments of anxiety since he learned to walk!Woman LOL

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@azureline** wrote:

So much opportunity but he is 40 next year! I too have lost count of his activities lol

He has given us many moments of anxiety since he learned to walk!Woman LOL

My son has been away 10 months, we are extraordinarily proud of his bravery, as you must be too. I never stress about it, he's in countries without clean water yet he has messaged me almost every day on facebook. What a strange world we live in. Got my first post card today lol

Photobucket
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply