11 REPLIES 11

JonBenet Ramsey

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't believe that for a second.

It was either Patsy, the mother, or her brother Burke. I can never decide.

Its just someone else making a buck off this crime.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

I don't think it was her parents or her brother but he is clutching at straws a bit?

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

I dont believe it was any of her family.

The police ignored evidence because of tunnel vision.

Showed you on tv a window in the basement the police said no one could get through and a guy about 5'11 got through easy.

The police allowed the real killer to get away.

The mother died of cancer, most likely from the stress and the lose of her child ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

I hadn't heard that about the mother, lionrose. So much tragedy.

Edited due to auto correct
Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

@lionrose.7 wrote:

I dont believe it was any of her family.

The police ignored evidence because of tunnel vision.

Showed you on tv a window in the basement the police said no one could get through and a guy about 5'11 got through easy.

The police allowed the real killer to get away.

The mother died of cancer, most likely from the stress and the lose of her child ๐Ÿ™‚

She could have disturbed a burglar who killed her while attempting to quieten her down and shoved her in the cupboard so he could make a quick get away.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

They don't have dingoes in America, do they? Perhaps it was a coyote which took her.

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

I reckon it was one of the family

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

Anonymous
Not applicable

It was either the mother, or the brother.

There was pineapple in her system proving she wasnt asleep when they got home that night. (the parents first lie)

There was a bowl found with pineapple in it, with the mother and brothers finger prints on it.

It was an accident that was covered up.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

JonBenet Ramsey

The six year old was a bedwetter because of the relentless pressure of the mother trying to relive her own life in the pageant game.  The mother was a perfectionist and to have another wet bed at midnight pushed her to an angry attack which went too far.

There was no credible evidence of an intruder, and the handwriting evidence was damning, according to a book by one of the investigators.  He said that while the police were in the house, the mother had her hands over her face as if crying, but was peeping through her fingers watching everything.

The police do not have "tunnel vision".  They have information and knowledge which is never revealed to the public.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply