Kiva loan :)

Aww my 14 year old son just happily paid for a Kiva loan out of his own money. I suggested it to him after showing him the one I did last night and he didn't hesitate to say yes.

Just a little bit proud that he did that :-x
Message 1 of 472
Latest reply
471 REPLIES 471

Re: Kiva loan :)

Lol, I certainly didn't think the thread would be here 4 years later, let alone what we've achived with our little CS Kiva group 🙂

Thanks for letting me do the honours, I've been meaning to log into my Kiva account as I thought I had enough to reloan, lucky I dropped in here tonight!

Message 441 of 472
Latest reply

mrs**b
Community Member
I love Kiva and have been lrnding for some time now, its awesome
Message 442 of 472
Latest reply

mrs**b
Community Member
Oops lending I meant
Message 443 of 472
Latest reply

I received repayment advice today, so about ready to relend too!

Message 444 of 472
Latest reply

Mrs B, have you joined our Community Spirit kiva team ?

You are welcome to join if not.

It means you just continue like you normally would but any loans you do counts towards a team effort.

And sometimes it's handy to see which loans need completing if other members have loaned to a lender.

https://www.kiva.org/team/community_spirit

image host
Message 445 of 472
Latest reply

I've done 3 more in the last few days - 2 fully paid from repayments and a little extra thrown in to make up the 3rd. 50 out of 79 countries to date and 93 loans so far - go team!

Message 446 of 472
Latest reply

I've been meaning to log into my Kiva account for ages and finally did it only to realise it's our Kiva birthday. The 23rd October marks 4 years since we started the Community Spirit group on Kiva.

In 4 years we have managed to make 555 loans an average of 29 loans each, we've lent almost $14,000 in that time.

I better make another loan to celebrate 🙂

Message 447 of 472
Latest reply

Message 448 of 472
Latest reply

I did another this morning. I have now lent to 56 countries so my personal challenge of at least one loan to each country represented is well under way  Smiley Happy

Message 449 of 472
Latest reply

I have funds to relend!

Message 450 of 472
Latest reply